Search results

1. Tsunami Hits Japan

As we all know a giant tsunami has hit Japan, and a few members here are actually based in Japan.. Specifically kaminari, hope he's alright since he deals with ships and is always near ports... if you are hope you reply here, i heard Chiba was hit If there are other members here in Japan...
  2. Engine Swap

If i were to... theoretically of course... have a spare fighter jet engine lying around the house, anyone know a good workshop that can fit it into an R34 engine bay? and if so what kind of mileage can i expect?
  3. Skyline BNR34 Original Rims

For sale one set of Skyline BNR34 original rims 18 x 9j and if i'm not mistaken Offset +30 Should fit Cefiro or most GTT/GTS skylines Condition: Good, No dents, Slight nicks and dings but not deep, can easily be touched up Comes with tyres on them, but tyres are worn asking RM...
  4. Holset Turbines

I think there are a few guys here are running Holset turbines on RB26's (except Blackhowling who runs Holset's on his 2JZ!) Any thoughts or comments to share? I'm curious about these turbines especially the HX45 (hybrid turbine i think, Holset/Cummins dont officially make the HX45) A...
  5. Single or Twins

So, everyone knows the GTR camp is split into two Response mad twin turbo guys and Wangan single turbo psychopaths I know this topic has been flogged to death countless times, but here it is again, maybe for the benefit of the newer guys... ....but the real reason i put this up is...
  6. My Hero

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6WkKje1n2mk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6WkKje1n2mk&hl=en&fs=1&"...
  7. The Story Behind The GT-R

Yaaa kawan kawan..video menarik! Enjoy! Hour long documentary on the GT-R <embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-6997317673137542445&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"...
  8. Skyline Build Numbers

Just posting this here for my own reference, and for your reading pleasure. Skyline History and spec details BNR32 Production Figures 43,934 vehicles. Descriptions Standard 40,390 NISMO 560 V-spec 1,453 V-specII 1,303 N1 version 228 Chassis Numbers GT-R NISMO (sold 500) ...
  9. New Place At Glenmarie

i keep hearing bout this new place in Glenmarie... anyone here been there/sent their car there? i'd like some feedback please, i'm sure this would help everyone here too, thanks!
  10. Dream Garage

OK, so your garage fits FIVE cars what would those cars be, for what purpose and why? GO GO GO! 1. BNR 34 Vspec II (White Pearl) Mods: Secret I already own this car, and theres no way i'm parting with it! 2. Fiat 500 Abarth (White, with Abarth liveries) Stock Fun...
  11. Nismo Twin Plate G-Max Clutch Plate Replacement

Hello kawan kawan My Nismo Gmax twin plate clutch (red cover) needs new plates... anybody know where to get replacements or if i can use exedy plates, and if can what is the part number. Sekian, Terima Kasih!
  12. Encounters With Other Cars

OK, as a Skyline owner, Im sure we all have encountered other cars on the road, either 'cucuk'-ing us (which is common if you drive a skyline!), traffic light drag race or even you 'cucuk'-ing them (cos lets face it, they deserve it)... So lets share our experiences here... whether its a humble...
  13. Z Tune Bodykit

hi guys out of curiosity, will the Z tune front bumper fit on a normal GTR 34 WITHOUT installing the Z tune fenders? cos i saw one in sunway today with the Z tune bodykit, no fenders. And a hot chick was driving it. Just wondering if maybe her car had a specially fabricated front bumper or...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Planning to fix FIAM electronic horns to replace the original kelisa horn...
anybody done that before?

shade some lights please! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience