Search results

1. Proton Satria Rear Trunk for sale

Item(s): Rear bonnet for Satria first model (year 95 model) Package includes: as per picture Price: RM150 Warranty: None Dealing method: Strictly COD Location of seller: Bangi/Kajang Contact method/details: PM or Whatsapp (0123368861) --- Item(s) conditions: As per...
  2. Karcher SE 4001 Carpet Extraction Cleaner for sale

Item(s): Karcher SE 4001 Carpet Extraction Cleaner Model: SE 4001 Motor Rating: 1400W For Dry Vacuuming : Tank Capacity: 18 litres Air Flow Rate: 70 l/s Vacuum: 210mbar For Washing Function: External Tank(clean water): 4 litres Internal Tank(dirty water): 4 litres...
  3. Samick Classical Guitar (model C2)

Hi, letting go my classical guitar brand Samick (model C2) Item comes as per picture plus additional leather bag (brand Vantage) for protection purpose. Age of the item is almost 3 years. Condition is 95% almost like new as it was under utilized to begin with. Price : RM 200 (nego) Location...
  4. A

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

Sounds great, tempted suddenly for no reason :rofl: better lepak at such places with no potential harm to our ride :smokin: chicks, uuu i like :biggrin:
  5. A

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

where do you guys always hang out? Not really a Neo owner, just love the beauty of modern engines :driver: If you guys happen to be around Kajang, feel free to hang around with me the old dude with the old rusty & nasty 2 door sport compact, haha..(most of my lepakking spot is at Taman Tenaga...
  6. A

satria neo r3

Personally i think the Lotus edition is too flashy (why the AP racing is not fitted to the R3?!) well at least for me, haha..The R3 alone is more than enough as i'm looking for something that is easy to drive, most of all i can pass through all the the roadblocks without any fear :rofl:
  7. A

satria neo r3

Sounds good to me, thanks for the info. Will drop by to their HQ for confirmation.
  8. A

satria neo r3

Oic, always saw it there, haha..BTW is the production of this machine still on? I believe it is limited but not sure if the unregistered one still available or not. Thinking of getting one if there is any, hand so itchy that's why :rolleyes:
  9. A

satria neo r3

Nice car but dont have the chance to get my hands on this car yet..Saw one of its kind in my living area (Kajang) bearing the number BJF7, wondering who is the lucky owner, hehe..BTW its really neat and nice ride :driver:
  10. A

Skyline Spotted!

saw a matte green and black stripe R35 at jalan cheras bearing the number RH63/36? yesterday, nice one indeed :biggrin:
  11. A

Why JPJ roadblocks so frequent lately? Any idea?

hehe, nice one :driver:
  12. A

Satria GTi EVO 3

nice one, free bump!
  13. A

Why JPJ roadblocks so frequent lately? Any idea?

so hard nowadays, want to drive just for weekend drive also no more peace, always troubled with this roadgoblock bla2..what to do. As far as im concerned, Kajang is quite ok, as i drove there almost everyday (day & night - must wear office attire baru selamat, haha..:driver:)> Summore its always...
  14. A

Becareful @ R&R Seremban

need to be more extra careful, thanks for the info :driver:
  15. A

Skyline downsides

thanks sir, it's happening but either give it or take it :) All i can say the GTRs will always caught my eye sight even for moment (it's not everyday to see this on the road so i love the view especially the rear side, nice arse, hehe..) errrr for the treatment i think it's ok to leave them...
  16. A

[WTS]Satria GTI Evo3

nice ride, wish had the cash at the moment, anyway free bump!
  17. A

Skyline downsides

yup, that's definitely the case, well most of the time la. Sometimes Myvi oso wan to play around, aiyooo..i know la cos a oso drive a Myvi (my wife's car, auto plak tu, grrrr...) when it comes to your sense whether it is a give or take, i'd rather give it than give it a try, its simply a...
  18. A

Skyline downsides

Sorry to interrupt, been lurking in this section quite sometimes, just want to speak my mind, hope everybody is ok with me, peace :) Even i'm not an owner nor a driver for this beloved machine as to what i understood the mentality of tailgating others is somehow rather time wasting and its all...
  19. A

Skyline Spotted!

Re: Skyline Spotted! saw a black R34 at restoran Lengkuas around 11-12pm yesterday (Bangi area) too good to be true as the owner/driver sits at the next table to us :P (well, we don't know them, that's for sure, hehe..)
  20. A

Attempt to steal my car

aiyoo, very scary to hear that bro, thank god ur car is still in one piece. Bro kumar, where do u live in sentul? i lived there quite sometimes ago (2 years back). When still bujang live at flet sentul murni, the one which facing the DUKE hiway wan :proud: block 205 if i'm not mistaken. Got...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ESPN Star Sports (ESS) is going all out this season to rope in Malaysian fans and viewers of Formula One with a host of new features for its subscribers, including the first high-definition broadcast of all races on ESPN HD.

Together with its broadcast sponsor Petronas, ESS will showcase some of the most comprehensive coverage of the 2011 Formula One season in the region with full coverage of all 19...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience