Search results

1. finally decided to let go my baby....

finally i have decided to let go of my baby after keeping for more than 10 years.. gotta move on but hope new owner will appreciate the car coz i cant find time to maintain 2 cars anymore... sad to leave toyota gang for a while...
  2. Corolla AE101 4AGE blacktop 6 speed for sale

Dear all, letting go my beloved Toyota Corolla AE101 blacktop 6 speed. this is a single owner bought since brand new, MAJOR ACCIDENT FREE!!! worse accident i had require replacing bonnet, bumper and headlight only... coz bang by motorbike... no side or rear accident.. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]...
  3. Various AE series parts for sale.. clearance price

hi guys, i am clearing my store coz need the space for other things already, all items are to be cleared!!! selling cheap!!! for bulk buying kindly let me know Original subaru version 3 GC8 scoop - RM200 Original Subaru version 3 bumper foglight, keep as spare RM50 per piece...
  4. WTA German Soul, Japanese Heart. BMW E46 1JZGTE

Dear bother and sifus, juz wanna check has anyone came across any E46 with 1J? or know any place that can built such monster reliably? up to date i know that ABS, Traction control, Long Shaft, Dashboard Wiring and air con might be the issue to highlight...please share more.. and cost of...
  5. 7AGE block complete

I m letting go my current engine block, the package complete with 7AFE block with blacktop piston inside lightened and balanced crank good for 8000rpm custom oil squitters by sifu Nga(kajang) ivan can be the witness. hahaha... for better reliability at high rev flywheel for 7AFE custom...
  6. various AE101-AE111 parts for sale, store clearance!!!

hi guys, i am clearing my store coz need the space for other things already, all items are to be cleared!!! selling cheap!!! for bulk buying kindly let me know Original subaru version 3 GC8 scoop - RM250 Original Subaru version 3 bumper foglight, keep as spare RM50 per piece...
  7. Toyota Yaris / Echo / Vitz, gettiing one soon, any ideas?

guys, need more info on this car, coz i might be getting one soon... juz wanna know the availability of the parts, (dun shoot me coz i know i m dealing with parts also) need info from other runners. and the market price for used 2006-2007 units, and the maintainence. i m looking for one...
  8. TRD AE101, AE111antiroll bar set for surperstrut

guys, got a set of TRD antiroll bar set for superstrut, suitable for AE101 and AE111 chasis, item in tip top condition, no rust at all, will improve handling selling for RM900 nego pics as below please pm/sms/call me if you need more details thanx scott 012 4900525
  9. 6 speed gear knob for toyota

guys got a 6 speed gear knob suitable for most of toyota, already touch up with black wording, surface looks like new, below is the sample pic interested plz sms/call 012 4900525 or pm me thanx scott
  10. Brand new EXEDY RACING clutch set

guys, got a brand new EXEDY RACING CLUTCH PLATE, 3 puck type, selling for RM750 for 4AGE 20v RM750 interested plz sms/call 012 4900525 or pm me thanx scott
  11. 4AGE black top conversion kit

guys, currently i have a full 4AGE 20v blacktop conversion kit. a very economical upgrade from silvertop to blacktop. the kit consists of complete blacktop head ( cam, cam pulley, vvt pulley) throttle body air ram box, standard rubber trumpet Blacktop flywheel not selling...
  12. 7AGE conversion

guys, juz sharing the project of 7AGE, as i juz got my car today after 3 long weeks... thank to bro howard for letting go a lot of stuff, that let me save time and money.. thanx a lot bro.. drinks on me next month!! i will answer the pm that was sent to me 1. timing belt, using Porche 924...
  13. 7AGE 20v, i need help n advice

bros n sifus, plz advice me what to do to cure my engine from running lean, i just collected my car last sunday, and ask my fren to run in for me, but he notice from the wide band that the car is running very lean, at 16 - 17 :1, different ppl say different things, so i need advice from...
  14. various toyota items for sale

silvertop to Blacktop conversion kit, consist of head, throttle body, flywheel and air ram box RM1300 http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/315231-4age-black-top-conversion-kit.html#post4022188 TRD soft/hard front 4 step, rear 8 step for superstrut with RSR spring...
  15. be extra careful with you beloved toyotas

Guys, just wanna share with you that day before yesterday, i parked my car outside of my house, coz inside is full. At 4-5am, my dad heard some noise from outside and saw 2 guys inside my car, when i approached my car, they already managed to start the car. i can only shout and saw they drove...
  16. Seriously need help!

how come both thread also dun have any text? zth facing problem again ar?
  17. Toda Racing Flywheel for 4AGE 20v

guys, i am selling off my Toda lightened flywheel for 4AGE 20v, the weight is 4.3kg and made from cromoly that is rust free, in tip top condition sample pictures taken from toda website the item is in my car now, selling off due trying other engine. item will be available in 1...
  18. what bumper is this?? for AE101

guys... came across another kind of bumoer installed on ae101, but dunno what model it is from, but confirm is toyota... looks kinda special. coz as far as i know there are only 7 bumper model available for ae101 local spec 92' local spec 94' - also the same as first...
  19. complete 4AGE blacktop engine wiring - Auto

guys, got a set of complete engine wiring for 4AGE blacktop, coming with map sensor and ECU, a very affordable upgrade for those who are running on silver top. the wiring is auto type but also can plug into manual. asking for 1300 interested kindly pm or contact me thanx scott...
  20. management for 20v bt, e-manage or safc neo?

guys n sifus... juz being curious, since safc neo n e-manage belongs to almost the same budget group... i was wondering what are the pros n cons of each? and any other recomendation besides the 2 i mentioned? juz being curious coz one of my fren is installing one and he said worth the money as...