Search results

1. L

how to adjust kancil 850M (caburator type) idle rpm?

is at the back of the carburator, is quite inside. my hand need to go deep inside around 20cm to reach it. is a very big screw with a "flat philips head" on it. The size of the screw head look like similar to 5cents.
  2. L

look like I already found the idle screw, it is located at near to the firewall. It has a big screw with a spring on it. :biggrin: thanks anyone who reply to this thread.
  3. L

ThomasLee, Burnner & Ikk , thanks for reply. will try to locate the idle screw. But what I found on the forum, normally the idle screw got a spring on it. will let you guy know once I found it :)
  4. L

knock, knock, hello, anybody there can answer my question??
  5. L

skywalker, thanks for reply. anyone else know where the idle screw adjustment located?
  6. L

& I do need to know the A/F mixture screw also......I just check the carburator, I can see that it got big & small screw at the back. hope someone will help me to identify it......thanks in advance
  7. how to adjust kancil 850M (caburator type) idle rpm?

how to adjust kancil 850M (carburator type) idle rpm? Hi, I'm a kancil owner(850 manual carburator type). Recently I have my timing tune by mechanic, I can see that he tune the timing by changing the angle of the distributor. After he tune for the timing, I just found out that idle speed is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If your thoughts on the smallest car in the world happens to be the Peel P50, there's something smaller, although, not made to carry any passengers. The DENSO Micro-Car is a miniature version of Toyota's first passenger car, the 1936 Model AA sedan and it is 1/1000 of the original car size.

The micro-car comes with complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience