2. S

Owen deveploment

Oh,i no go the auto show so i don't know.The JUN EK9 SIFU know.:biggrin:
  3. S

Owen deveploment

Which drift car your mean?
  4. S

Owen deveploment

All the OWEN DEVELOPMENT product is design and manufacture by OWEN they own.They are in house manufacture.They just use back the Garrett housing only,and other thing is they own design and manufacture.Go to this site you all will understand: Owen Developments In House Manufacturing - turbo...
  5. S

Owen deveploment

Just coming Owen Deveploment GT3076. Fully diffuser,billet cut wheel(custom wheel angle,light weigh,fully balancing,better compress result),conical nut,F2 bearing,internal heatshield(compressor side and turbine housing side)and metal casing.Share to everybody.:biggrin:
  6. S

Nitron suspension for gtr 35

Thanks bro!Actually it got many car model got.
  7. S

Owen deveploment

Bro,i got one more question.The Owen S15 also product by Force Performance?
  8. S

Owen deveploment

Oh,ya me?but you notice the owen turbo got the aerodynamic domed nut is never find in the Force Performance?Owen'billet stainless internal heat shield also supply by Force Performance?
  9. S

Nitron suspension for gtr 35

Thanks every one support:biggrin:
  10. Nitron suspension for gtr 35

Hi,good news for every GTR35 owner.Nitron suspension now got the high performance suspension for the GTR 35.This suspension is 3 way adjustable,lighten,high quality n can fully overhaul.This is the picture i want to share with everybody.Hope everyone can enjoy.:cheers:
  11. S

Owen deveploment

Re: Evo 9 n 10 ball bearing turbo Thanks for your support.:cheers:
  12. S

Owen deveploment

Nissan S15 turboCharger from Owen deveploment The picture below is the Nissan S15 bolt on turbo.Enjoy!
  13. S

Owen deveploment

Re: Evo 9 n 10 ball bearing turbo Nice!What brand of your turbo?can share with everbody?:burnout:
  14. S

Owen deveploment

Evo 9 n 10 ball bearing turbo Everbody,see Evo9 n 10 ball bearing turbo before?This is the turbo manufacture by OWEN DEVEPLOMENT.Enjoy:burnout:
  15. S

Owen deveploment

come n see Another picture of the OWEN DEVEPLOMENT LARGER CHARGER:biggrin:
  16. Owen deveploment

Hey guys,here got some picture of owen deveploment turbocharger,hope everyone can enjoy:burnout:
  17. S

Good Tuner for EVO 9 MR in KL/Klang Valley

Ya me?your friend car no go back to toby?
  18. S

Good Tuner for EVO 9 MR in KL/Klang Valley

Sunway GT Auto.Toby.He is a good tuner.
  19. S

Forced induction or bigger CC! which is the one?

Why u no try the owen turbo? ---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 PM ---------- Bro,if you try owen turbo charger before,u will not fell the"kosong"felling...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Me and my friend were chatting recently and he suddenly brought up the topic lift hood.
I remember some guys who lifted their hood slightly higher at the part near the front wind shield told me that it is a method to let the hot air in the engine bay escape.

But according to my friend, by lifting the hood up, when you are traveling at higher speed, the air traveling above the bonnet is faster than the air traveling inside the engine bay therefore it generates lift which reduces the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience