Search results

1. S

WTS 1.6 campro complete head with matspeed regrind cams

hi bro....willing to sell the matspeed cams seperately? whats ur best price for the powerzone extractor? stainless steel? for campro or campro CPS?
  2. S

Satria Neo R3 Replica Spoiler

bro....reserve for me? thx
  3. S

HWL Adjustable P.Wira/Gen2/Satria/Persona/Waja

can you pm me the best price for hwl adjustables for satria neo? comes with warranty? how much are u charging for absorber servicing?
  4. S

[WTS] Satria Neo R3 Vented Fender *NEW*

pls pm me the best price for this R3 vented fender....what material is this fender? i am also looking for full set R3 bodykit for satria neo....let me know the price with installation and paint...thx
  5. S

Proton Wira 1.5GLi (M)

wah...macha....selling ur monster already? what ride are u going for next? good luck in ur sales bro....nice car.....well taken care off
  6. S

Wira Owners Club.....

thats for wira 1.6 and 1.8 version.... for 1.3 and 1.5 wira u wont be able to remove the back seat like that...u need to search for a holder to pull at the bottom of the seat....remove the lower portion...then there is a few nuts securing the upper portion of the seat.....u will need a spanar...
  7. S

National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

i will try to drop by as well...since my office is just around the area.....
  8. S

guys.....penang volkswagen owners club has already taken action to protest against this nuisance NAP ruling.... Old Beetle owners want Govt to scrap mandatory inspection rule strongly suggest that we voice-out our concerns as well....zth has been the base of most car clubs in klang valley...
  9. S

what a F*cked up G that we have here....run by brainless monkeys....:banghead::banghead: set implementation without using some cow sense....agreed that they are all self centered morons... well the protest from us car enthusiasts on this nonsense policies should be heard....dont u guys think...
  10. S

Wira Owners Club.....

maxpain.... our club dont do illegal races..and we do not promote illegal activities as well... there is no dark grey wira with truppet exhaust in the club as far as i know of...u sure that car is having WOC sticker at its windscreen??
  11. S

Carbon Fiber 3M Sticker for Car Exterior

Re: Corbon Fiber 3M Sticker for Car Exterior bro...wira evo3 bonnet and wira rear trunk.....how much including installation?
  12. S

[WTS] Wira LED Rear Tail Lamp *Brand new...finally!! it has arrived!!

bro amad108.. and sonic thunder please check ur pm.... bump~! we are the only seller at the moment who provides 1 year warranty against water leakage and 6 months against LED faultiness.... official shop receipt will be given as proof of purchase for warranty claims !
  13. S

oil filler cap for proton and mitsubishi engine

bro....how much for the blue HKS cap and the pulley lookalike for 4G91? confirm no leakage? coz i am currently using arospeed oil cap.....it has slight leakages on the side...
  14. S

bro...sorry for the typo...the shop is actually located in sec23 anyway i have pmed u the details.... let me know if u are interested....thanks
  15. S

4G91 Gang..

hahahha since when u hangout in this thread again wan.....the return of all otais.... how was yesterday's yum cha? sorry i cant make it yesterday....
  16. S

bro....let me check with my supplier for the best price....will get back to u shortly bro....yeah....a lot of wira kakis have been waiting for LED tail lamp for so long....now it has finally arrived....i am using one myself....will definately turn heads on the road...lol unfortunately there...
  17. S

hmmm bro...i think u are talking about the new version of wira projector headlights with 3 LED on the side near the signal lamp rite? nope....we dont sell that version of projector....however we do sell the normal projector headlights with CCFL (glass type)....let me know if u are interested....
  18. S

justlikeu....yup...agreed very nice on wira....i am even using it myself.... zephon83 & jeffrey99b....pm replied...please check.... price still negotiable... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone out there,,

IS it 4g93p block same with GSR 4g93 Turbo block

im lost ma custom form laa for the turbo block,,
so is it ok if i use 4g93p (n/a turbo block) but use all the turbo piston,, olny block n/a turbo..

is it ok
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience