Search results

1. C

[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

yes.. i agree with that... u know my type.. principle is first priority, lust is 2nd but if lust comes ahead, then why not??? ahaa, just joking...
  2. C

BZ like hell.. doing consultancy work for the time being until new place starts... also will continue consultancy after that for a stretch lar.... *keep mua fingers crossed* ps/ miss u bunch of farkers!~
  3. C

WAAASSSSSUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP???????
  4. C

hahahahaha
  5. C

You bunch of cunny lickers!~ i might be late but it's worth the wait guys... cuz calvin is bringing rams favourite gal.. the one with the tattoo at her butt.... wooohhuuuuu
  6. C

Adrian, keep me posted on this cuz i need 2 inform my `ma chai` in cheras....
  7. C

Hello Kawan2 sekalian, You heard the boossssss, lets get your act on in http://putra.proboards54.com/ . We don't need more educating at this stage, it's just how you act and react... so enjoy whilst it last!~
  8. C

Oi, do i need to use the PVC tape on my headlamps again arrr????hahahaha
  9. C

Kissy My Body, where we go yam chah tis time? McD arr?
  10. C

Mav, old farks, tonite on or not???? eh, what time 355 finish work?
  11. C

Then meaning ur not `on` for tonite arr? diu..... eh guys.... lets go putrajaya 1 or not? we go drag again in front of the ministry of finance...hahahah
  12. C

Ah, moh tiu... tonite, let's do it lar.. 9.30pm at exteme park or straight away that place????
  13. C

Fahai, u alive oledi ah? tonite lar....!!!
  14. C

Adrian, Padma, Zee, Taxi, new fella.... Let's go lepak in asia cafe tonite lar... OK?
  15. C

Jwan, u really turn me on this time..... *oooozzziiinnng*
  16. C

Excuse me, it's EQKUL, but it will change to a brand new one soon.. You seeeeee, the discussion went sour, i had to take immediate precaution against employment matters and legal action against me. In simpler layman term, i refused 2 accept their "must do" attitude thats why i was busy...
  17. C

hi proud owners and closest members.... A wise person would always choose to remain silent and be patience. A jack-ass that speaks from his own arse are asses without brains so to say a "J A C K A S S" taken from the movie jack-ass. :) When you roam the streets of KL, it's bound to have...
  18. C

eh all... how about some good ol time gathering? i miss u bunch of fuckers lar.... i'm just worked out and am in so much pain... Eff, how's your recovery going on? damn, i wished that... ah, nvm!~ Paddy, black is good, as black as my black sun inside my butt, just inches away from my...
  19. C

Hi guys, Lately i've been having numerous problems with the management so i was like had all my mind tied up with work; trying to clear off things as much as i can. Not forgetting about last nite's meet-up, which i had overlooked it. Thanks RAM for calling also i'm sorry i wasn't able to come...
  20. C

Eh, sapa tangan gatal pi tukar the warna? i've been buzy lately so no time to colour the site....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience