1. Trinityblood

Tawau Merdeka Drag Race

no la...MR tue bro...
  2. Trinityblood

R35 crash in Moscow

narrow brain.
  3. Trinityblood

Japfest 2011 Part 2 - More Evos, Scoobies, NSX and JDM Monsters

all the car is awesome,but the last pic even hotter since it hardly seen ppl over there loves proton.
  4. Trinityblood

satria neo, satria GTi, or FTO

sgti...stock engine.
  5. Trinityblood

satria R3 EVO3

to me its more to original gti chasis..make up r3 stuf except odometer,fr seat and sabelt.
  6. Trinityblood

Borneo MLOC Thread~ :)

erm...i tot a bit low enforcement here.. btw totally had no idea to settle it here but back in my place before, few bengkel provide the services..the will change for u with the legal one and after inspect u change back to the original..less the 1k depend on the total glasses..erm..:bawling:
  7. Trinityblood

nah...seem working good edi...slowly gather few frens la
  8. Trinityblood

hahaha..proly 2-3 yrs bro depending on the new staf learning process...yup kinda hot tempt and the other temptation lor..huhu ---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 PM ---------- yeah...now kinda loss my leg..the car havent ship...
  9. Trinityblood

sure will do budy..now really stuck in labuan.aiyah wat to do work requirement.once im in kk will contact pangyau..i meet him edi before.:driver:
  10. Trinityblood

happy new year guys, its been 2 weeks im in labuan..where normally ppl tt here.?..i saw 3 evo10,1 gtr, no sign yet evo7-9 n few fd2r..so sad others convert car running so-so condition wif full racing sticker.well hope fully someone free today n can go for yumcha..i love motorsport.come on...
  11. Trinityblood

EVO 8 upgrade parts for sale

grab the cam bro..good for daily driven car..got power a bit.
  12. Trinityblood

Tawau Merdeka Drag Race

sure mate...bring u e8 mr along..k hehe
  13. Trinityblood

Nissan Fairlady Marketplace Links-Parts & Others

helping fren looking the original nissan 350z sport rim..pm me the best price..or text me i will call u.012-9630880
  14. Trinityblood

2012 Nissan GT-R hits 100km/h in 3-seconds

Demm...getting faster and faster....
  15. Trinityblood

Tawau Merdeka Drag Race

good.hope can join u`ll next year.
  16. Trinityblood

wts:Adjustable Hks Hypermax for evo7-9

dun think so bro...
  17. Trinityblood

Porsche GT2 RS all sold out

seem the gt2 even nicer to me...:P
  18. Trinityblood

Manchester united football club

what a poor performance by us at old toilet...1st half perfect job but as for the 2nd half, disaster to the whole team and championship race.:(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 was officially revealed at the Geneva Motor Show and as always, the newer model is now faster and much lighter, in fact at 70kg's lighter than its predecessor, the LP570-4 Superleggera is Lamborghini's lightest road-going car yet.

The new car is powered by a 5.2-liter V10 engine with an aluminium crankcase and dry sump lubrication...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience