Search results

1. 3377

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

Original AE101 GT Side Skirt & JZX90 Bumper Lips for sale. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/371594-original-ae101-gt-side-skirt-and-jzx90-bumper-lips.html ITEM SOLD.
  2. 3377

Make up Tips: SEG 101

Bro KHWONG & Bro AFM, I have also got this lips from Shawal but did not install yet. Where did you guys get it installed? How much the charges?
  3. 3377

full Overhual for BT engine

Need some advice for you all sifu out there. I'm planning to overhaul my 20V BT Manual. At first, I tot only do the following. 1.) Port & Polish 2.) Re-shim 3.) Full balance 4.) Oversize piston using ori 81.5mm 5.) Change conrod & main bearing ori 6.) I don't to change Metal gasket...
  4. WTS - Altezza 6 Speed Manual Halfcut

Pls. refer to the below link for more info. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/216338-altezza-6-speed-manual-beams-half-cut.html
  5. 3377

WTS: AE92 SE Limited - 1.8 Turbo

Car still available. Call 0125105015 before too late..
  6. 3377

Thanks bro..:burnout:
  7. 3377

Had bad exprience from Fiber stuff. Anyone got the Chaser Lips PM me ya.. PLz......
  8. 3377

Please arrange appointment to view car, call 012-5105015.
  9. 3377

Any sifu, have this kinda lips for sell. Pls. let me know ok.
  10. 3377

Picture will be posted soon. 11:00PM: Pictures posted.
  11. WTS: AE92 SE Limited - 1.8 Turbo

YEAR MAKE : 1991 COLOR : Black Paint : Recently repaint MILLEAGE : 200k kms. ENGINE : 4AGE TVIS - Mod to 1.8 Turbo Intertior : Recaro SR2 Front Seat (1 Pair) Stering : Momo F1 Turbo Time : HKS Boost Meter : Pivot Temp Meter : HKS Fuel Regulator : TRD Open Pod Filter : HKS Short...
  12. 3377

Anyone knows this sign? (!)

I use to have that problem ever since I have installed my 20V BT but i was not running at that high RPM. As what lexuskoh has mention, the mechanics was telling me that it was cause by the speed sensor. I then went to another mechanics and he told me that i was not difficult to address the...
  13. 3377

To all sifu, I'm currently using Wagon Bumper but just couldn't find the ori lips. Most ppl sell it together with the bumper and the price is also quite high. Any idea what kind of lips which is compatible with wagon bumper?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heres the how to on the ones me and my cuzn did...
we did these on his Almera Gti but this can be done any fogs..

Gave it try was realtively easy to be fair
It took about 15min to do the fog lights

Tools Needed
1.Hairdryer
2.squeegee
3.Stanley-Knife
4.Soapy Water

First thing to do is to clean the foglight to get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience