Search results

1. A

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

looking for AE111 auto engine mounting 4 pieces, original toyota parts. Where to get at best price. Thanks.
  2. A

280zx Concept Car.

bro sythen, might consider conversion from silvia rear brake.. parts much easy to find n replaced. cheers..
  3. A

Speed Trap: Flashing oncoming cars

for me personally, i would flash on opposite incoming car whenever there is a road block or hazard situation i.e cow, accident n etc. for road block, i will keep on flashing for at least 5km becoz for me, less then that serve no purpose as it may already too late.
  4. A

280zx Concept Car.

my Lady now at my hometown in Kedah. My dad n my younger brother is the co-owner now. my younger brother used to drive out for weekend outing n my dad used it with my mom for morning tim sam.. haha.. old man with young heart. Normally ppl dun recognise wat car is it until they saw the...
  5. A

280zx Concept Car.

if get the car in bad shape, be prepare to spend a lot in restoration. sometimes is not the money which is matter but is the parts which is hard to get especially for rare n classic car. artuto, dun think the Lady will for sell again coz the car is with my dad oredi. Last time i put on sell...
  6. A

280zx Concept Car.

loose end, yup.. u are right.. i use the same photo when i wanted to sell off my Lady last time.. but now, the condition still the same, not much changes. Now the Lady no more with me.. gave it to my dad as he love it so much... Love on first sight.. haha. Nearly sold it if not becoz of my dad.
  7. A

280zx Concept Car.

felixfatass, dun worry, u will get the chance.. just PM me. Kevin Lee, thanks for the compliment but the lighting may have play some trick on it, the photo was took on morning around 8am.. haha.. dfws77, cant match with ur fighter Z, mine oredi grandmother Z lor. sharing is caring.. cheers.
  8. A

280zx Concept Car.

dfws77, this coming CNY i will b in Sg.Lalang near Sg.Petani for few days. My parent's house. I would like to have a TT but as a family man, i cant promise too much. Haha. As for the headlamp cover, Someone had PM me regarding it but i have to recheck back the cover condition b4 making any...
  9. A

280zx Concept Car.

bro dfws77, i do have smoke head lamp cover, not using it coz my bro dun like it. Was ordered from US. Let me know if u interested. But i have to check back the condition becoz as i store it for quite some times already. By the way, if u can rewrap ur dashboard around penang or butterworth...
  10. A

280zx Concept Car.

wow.. nice.. great paintjob..
  11. A

280zx Concept Car.

saw one 280zx last month at autocity mean machine show. dont know who's car is that. but lots of parts already not original. Quite sad actually saw the car in that condition.:stoned: I was initially planned of taking part in the auto show but unfortunately i got some technical problem with my...
  12. A

280zx Concept Car.

haha.. very near to sg.petani.. my father n brother used to drive it around sg.petani..normally weekend.. i m actually from n.sembilan but now the car i have gave it to them for use. i might going back early next month..wish to have a TT by then.. cheers
  13. A

280zx Concept Car.

bro dfws77, i also have 280zx.. now car at kedah.. might meet someday for TT.. cheers.
  14. A

Things to look out for when getting an old 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX

ok.appreciated ur effort.. thanks. just cant understand what u means by fabricated a new one :hmmmm:
  15. A

yup bro, had given to my dad since he like it so much.. old man like old car lor. haha.. most of the time drive out with my mom to have some dim sum. Is kinda hard to find some body parts for this kind of car, i did buy some from the US thru ebay but the shipping cost is a killing point. Most of...
  16. A

bro arturo, i had pm u about the windscreen n i believe the item still in the factory at seremban.. mind to ask what the price they offer u. Also i m looking for weatherstrip on the door panel. if anyone have a lead, pls let me know. thanks.
  17. A

Timing Kit Component Set

got for toyota alphard V6 3.0 engine??
  18. A

Wts:Toyota Alphard Front Grill and Eyelips

eyelips still available ? Wat is the best price? :rolleyes:
  19. A

WTB.. Z emblem

it is the one at the rear.. normally attached to the bonnet..:proud:
  20. WTB.. Z emblem

Looking for "fairlady Z" wording emblem.. prefer from S30 model... But newer version will also consider.. Anyone have to offer me, pls let me know.. thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Z2H forum-ians, good day!
I am a drop-off who just got a work in KLIA, and I stayed in Serdang so approximately I will drove 100km+/- per day in average.

I own a lemon Savvy 1.2 Lite MT, it is a very good car to drive, good gearshift due to the magnetti marelli gearbox and shifter, but other than that- it is disastrous in QC. It is a car inherited from my family, being a school bus when I'm a kid.

So what is the problem I have in my savvy?
- Whenever it rains heavily, or drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience