Search results

1. M

VAG Owner's Count

VAG Owner's Count Lets start a count to ease our TT/gathering in the future. Nickname(Name)-Make-Mode-Color-Year 1. AXeL(Axel)- Volkswagen - Golf GTI MK6 - Carbon Steel Grey - 2011 2. Sarbath(Nazreen) - Volkswagen - Golf GTI Mk6 - Deep Black Pearl - 2010 3. WGR2233(Zaihan) - Volkswagen -...
  2. M

Runaway Toyota/Lexus (Safety Advisory)

so i guess i wasn't lying when i first put this up in November 2009
  3. M

sounds easy until it happens to you, and i can bet you no one knew that you had to push the power button for 3 seconds to shut it off. go ahead ask any driver with start/stop ignition whether they know how to shut off their vehicle at 200km/h, i can tell you out of 10 ppl they will just say "i...
  4. M

There's no reason to be angry, I only posted a safety advisory so that Toyota/Lexus owners are aware. This does not mean that you should not buy another Toyota/Lexus. And because consumer rights are strong in the States things like that are picked up easily as compared to M'sia. It's quite...
  5. Runaway Toyota/Lexus (Safety Advisory)

To all 2002 onwards Toyota/Lexus owners, In M’sia, it will mostly affect Lexus owners, YouTube- Toyota Acceleration Problem Is Still Unresolved - ABC's Nightline although the problem appears to be well recorded in the US, I dont know whether theres any documented incident in other...
  6. M

Whats the difference between WALD & VW 1.6 FSI?

Hey Chua83, my dad owns one and i think i can help you answer your question. The Wald version of VW 1.6 FSi is the same as if you were buying a VW Golf 1.6 FSi without the Wald name. The Wald badge is used to evade tax & custom only. However, if you compared it to the one that VW Cars...
  7. M

calling all golf gti mkV owners!

hi guys, i didn't know VW Cars services was that bad, i thought mine being a grey import had an even worst customer service experience at Amazing Tempo. and erm mathen, since you are an engineer there at VW, i have a question. does changing the remote control battery causes the remote to...
  8. M

hi, i stay in PJ but i go to TTDI quite often, and i was wondering where did you guys order your VW Golf from, my dad got it from Qaswa Auto next to Domino's Pizza in TTDI. cheers, mk
  9. M

VW Golf V 1.6 FSi

hey ae101rulez, lol....i don't have my own car, so yeah i am just parading parent's car. i am allowed to drive it out though, so it's not too bad. go check out the BMW 7 series E32 that we used to have under my user name mrk88. cheers, mk
  10. M

BMW 7 Series (E32)

hey xxixx, that's nice, but this 730i that we had was swapped with a 3.5 litre engine, so more power without extra road tax fees. lol cheers, mk
  11. M

BMW 7 Series (E32)

hi skywalker, lol, you're not the only one to say that, when i posted it on BMW Club M'sia everyone agrees the steering has got to go too. but we didnt like the original black steering which was 16" (too big), this wood enamel coated steering is about 15". but anyways thanks for having a...
  12. M

ENGINE SHOTS!!!show off ur engine here..

hi, BMW 7 Series E32 (3.5L) engine using a 3.0L manifold and VW Golf V 1.6 FSi stock engine. cheers, mk
  13. M

BMW 7 Series (E32)

hi, here are some exterior shots of the BMW. cheers, mk
  14. BMW 7 Series (E32)

hi, this is my dad's BMW 7 Series E32 that was owned by him since 1994 till late 2006. cheers, mk
  15. M

VW Golf V 1.6 FSi

hi edward, thanks for viewing, here are the exterior shots that you have requested. cheers, mk
  16. VW Golf V 1.6 FSi

hi, i am a newbie, just want to post some pictures of my dad's car. hope everyone enjoys it. cheers, mk
  17. M

hi, erm i have a Golf V 1.6 FSi, i know its not a GTi but i am interested in whatever discussion about the GTi. hope you guys are ok with it since i cant find a thread for Golf V 1.6 FSi. cheers, mk