Search results

1. D

2001 JZS161 Toyota Aristo 2JZ-GTE

thanks bro havent been online...was checking emails then i noticed your bump:biggrin: car still up for sale...havent been actively trying to sell it....offer me a reasonable price and its yours...thanks
  2. D

bumping up my post
  3. D

Bringing up the post
  4. D

uploaded some images...
  5. D

thanks bro :)
  6. 2001 JZS161 Toyota Aristo 2JZ-GTE

Immaculate condition, no repairs needed...owner selling due to upgrade. only used at times during the weekend, all modifications parts and kits are brand new imported either from USA or Japan LIST OF MODIFICATIONS ENGINE 2JZ-GTE 3000cc TWIN TURBO Pro-Lexus Carbon Fiber Engine Cover...
  7. D

Mr Ohura is in Malaysia with Formula MB

How much to do tuning by ohura thanks
  8. D

rebuilt twin turbo or new single turbo

stock 2jz is twin turbo bro....what abt hi flowing the existing stock twins? better option? ---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:40 PM ---------- 2JZGTE Hi-Flo Summary
  9. rebuilt twin turbo or new single turbo

hi there i need some advise on some turbo matters...currently i own a toyota aristo jzs161 that comes with a 2jzgte vvti engine...recently the turbos are leaking...so i am now contemplating to rebuilt the stock turbos or to purchase a single turbo GT3037 AR60 (as recommended by the shop)...
  10. D

Toyota Aristo JZS161 recommended turbo upgrade

where would be a good pace to purchase...install...and tune? thanks
  11. D

Toyota Aristo JZS161 recommended turbo upgrade

can dun go for twin ah...trying to get a single turbo setup with minimum lag :)
  12. Toyota Aristo JZS161 recommended turbo upgrade

hi there need some recommendations for the replacement of the stock twin turbos currently...essentially is a 2jz-gte vvti engine...question is i would like to know which turbo to replace that has very little lag and produced low to mid power band? thanks
  13. D

Sport Rim 18 inch Japan

do you mind selling just one of the rims? thanks
  14. D

Sport Rim 18'' Original Mitsubishi Lancer GT

do you mind just selling one of the rims? thanks
  15. D

[WTS] Ori lancer GT rim (New Model)

hi there do you mind selling just one of the rim? thanks
  16. D

Any recommended shops to perform mods?

i think wat i was looking for is knowledge n proven record in carrying out these mods...so basically there are 2 camps :p powercube n gt auto :) anyone else care to share their thoughts or views?? :)
  17. D

which one offer resaonable pricing ah? powercube or gt auto ah?;p
  18. D

any specific shops? as Links seems to favor Skylines...any shop specifically for 2jzgte engines n mods? thanks
  19. Any recommended shops to perform mods?

hi there need some advise on which shop that could reliable perform the mods on my car either at JB or KL...thanks Toyota Supra RZ mods to add 1. intercooler 2. bov 3. atf cooler 4. oil catch tank 5. oil cooler 6. arc intake 7. evc 8. f con is

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i was wonderin wat type of mod's shuld i get for my toyota pickup...its really hard to find parts for this car the only things i can like find is intake...exhaust...headers...manifold....spark plugs/wires...and thats it i was wanting to kno wat else i can get to make my 4 banger go a lil faster? :turtle:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience