Search results

1. bera

4age silvertop black smoke,bad idle,misfire,high fuel consumption

some error code will trigger CEL...some will not...ECU kaput will not trigger CEL...:listen::listen:
  2. bera

4age silvertop black smoke,bad idle,misfire,high fuel consumption

check error codes first...or try swap the ecu...
  3. WTS omori (omoni?) mechanical water temp meter

WTS omori (omoni?) mechanical water temp meter white face (i'm guessing 60mm) scale 30 - 120 degree C no stand, no adapter,...meter only working halfcut condition rm 200 nett COD shah alam @ klcc @ putra lrt station PM for further details... tq
  4. bera

Half-Size water radiator 4AG enough cooling?

let say the whole cooling system use 5 liter of water...a liter equals to 1 kg in weight...even if you slash that in half...then its just a 2.5 kg of weight reduction..plus the radiator weight and all...my best guest it would be around 5kg min to 10 kg max... if for the sake of weight reduction...
  5. bera

Any Falken Ziex users?

wow...that is super fast...7k km its like changing engine oil... lol how is the wear pattern...??does it wears out evenly on 4 corners...?? last time i was on yoko c drive the previous version not the current c drive 2...i was somewhat impressed with it...price wise i'm not sure whether its...
  6. bera

Hi people, I jumped from lowyat to here

welcome aboard...
  7. bera

My oxygen sensor

any symptom your sensor already kaput...?? O2 sensor and cheap do not belong in the same sentence...:biggrin:
  8. bera

280hp power restriction and 180km/h speed limit in Japan. What is it about?

very informative...nice writeup...
  9. bera

Hot areas cars go missing

i personally will put desa petaling on my list...2 years staying there i've seen or heard car and rims go missing almost every week...at one point the police set up road block almost every night at the entrance and exit road from there...
  10. bera

My experience on OWS Spark Plugs

for 4age bt...stock heat range is IK20... for your reference... http://www.globaldenso.com/en/products/aftermarket/plug/power/spec.html here's an old thread discussing it... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/toyota/294564-ik20-or-ik22-2.html
  11. bera

read ixeo signature...he's selling denso sparks...veloc you should have bought from him...free shipping some more... i usually get mine from denso warehouse at shah alam glenmerrie...last time bought ik22 was rm45 a piece...today price i'm expecting around rm 50...
  12. bera

the ows packaging have Iridium printed...but it could be anything but iridium...huhuhuh
  13. bera

fuuu...i feel your pain...if you still keep you old set...have them clean and resuse until you can get a new set...my bet its still better than using that "new" one...which reminds me i also need a new set of sparks...
  14. bera

Which 1.6L used car to go?

tight fit yes...but i dont think there to much differences...engine mount practically the same although not interchangeable between 4afe and 4age (only apply to 1.6 chassis...1.3 need to mod a bit) some JDM corolla model come factory equipped with 4age...come to think of it manufacturer wont...
  15. bera

Which 1.6L used car to go?

4age is not old...its already considered ancient by japanese standard...last production roll out the factory last 10 years ago give or take...and this is the era when toyota still make a reliable no fuss power unit...the same era where 1j and 2j are made,and we all know those engines are built...
  16. bera

good manual gearbox oil

motul range also quite nice...just take your pick... https://www.motul.com/my/en/products/oils-lubricants?f[application]=141&f[range]=25
  17. bera

change from 1zz-fe to 2zz-ge engine

i have a little bit of doubt in your plan but please correct me if i'm wrong... first is the characteristic of the chosen engine...to put it in comparison its similar to compare 4afe with 4age...1 is docile while the latter is high revving...the same can be said with 1zz and 2zz engine...so...
  18. bera

Rental Properties Questions

well its not absolutely mandatory but it is good to know that you'll have something in black and white just in case there is a legal dispute... if both parties agree not to have any agreement also can...but since you are renting a condo/apartment...there are bound to have the management...
  19. bera

Rental Properties Questions

just want to add... a proper landlord will have a printed tenancy agreement ready...and my advice as a tenant you should also insist on one too...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, anyone is using speed trap sensor? i used to travel long distance at least twice a week, can't really enjoy driving when i had to 'drag' my car in 90kmph on such a wide n straight highway over nothing....i hate myself wen i had indirectly became 1 of d moron road hog....

i start to consider this illegal yet usefull device...however i always doubt on its accuracy n practicality....any real story abt the speed trap sensor, in terms of the functionality of the device, trouble wen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience