Search results

1. G

BMW E39 M5 Original Full Luxury Spec FOR SALE!!

Thank You. Thank You. Please do help me to spread the news-for-sale... ;-) Thanks again.. :burnout:
  2. BMW E39 M5 Original Full Luxury Spec FOR SALE!!

BMW E39 M5 Original Full Luxury Spec FOR SALE!! 2001 Model E39 M5 (Rare Model) Only Few In Malaysia Registered Original Sunroof Double Layer All Glass/Screen Double Layer Original TV/Navigation System Original M5 Logic-7 Sound System and 6-CD Changer Multifunction Steering Wheel M5...
  3. G

[WTS] BMW M5 E39 Original Full Spec

Do you interested with this ride? Then I can show you the engine picture.. HeHe! ...and I can give you best price IF you really-really interested.. ;-) Regards. :burnout: ---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------...
  4. [WTS] BMW M5 E39 Original Full Spec

BMW E39 M5 Original Full Luxury Spec FOR SALE!! 2001 Model E39 M5 (Rare Model) Only Few In Malaysia Registered Original Sunroof Double Layer All Glass/Screen Double Layer Original TV/Navigation System Original M5 Logic-7 Sound System and 6-CD Changer Multifunction Steering Wheel M5 Leather...
  5. G

Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sport Ti-VCT : Your Opinion..

To engine168, Owh really.. Tested the Ford Fiesta last week, and no traffic jam.. For me the gearing is like okay laa.. Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind on my next drive.. The car will be arriving approx on 2-3 weeks time.. ;-) Gen2R3
  6. G

To JEBON.. Agree.. But say like IF I wanna buy this car, what is the 'good' and 'not good'..? Example maybe the ride not good, handling not good etc. ;-) Thanks.. Gen2R3
  7. G

To Mizi2.0.. HaaHaa! I know.. Wonder maybe got one person here in Malaysia not happy with the car and sell it off that fast.. ;-) Anyway, hope you may give any feedback about this 'Made in US' car.. Heard so much good news BUT it is better to listen to those who are currently used it.. ;-)...
  8. G

GAB Sports Lowered Springs : PERODUA VIVA

Free Bump.. Item is still For Sale.. Cash and Carry Only.. Thank You...
  9. Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sport Ti-VCT : Your Opinion..

Hi guys.. Just to inquire, to any of you guys here, Ford Fiesta 1.6 Sport Ti-VCT owners whether, new or 2nd hand. I would like to know the comments on the car whether its a pro's or con's. Reasons for this is because I'm thinking of getting one myself and in search of peoples opinions...
  10. G

RECARO Original Proton Putra

Hi guys.. Free Bump for today.. Have a nice day.. "Pray For Japan"
  11. G

Hi all, Free bump for Today and Happy Thursday!! Gen2R3 :burnout:
  12. G

used tyres top quality 14-24 inch calls only

Same as @ darkside.. Me too search the same tyres! ;-) Cheers.. Gen2R3 :burnout:
  13. G

Full trailer for Fast Five is out

Oh God! Can't wait!
  14. G

jason4688, Just PM you this morning.. Have a nice day.. Gen2R3 :burnout:
  15. G

GAB Sports Lowered Springs : PERODUA VIVA

Free Bump for today.. Have a nice day.. Gen2R3 :burnout:
  16. G

Free Bump for today.. :driver: Have a nice day.. ;-) Gen2R3 :burnout:
  17. GAB Sports Lowered Springs : PERODUA VIVA

Hi guys.. GAB Sports Lowered Springs for PERODUA VIVA For Sale! Used and Excellent Condition.. Reason to sell off : Car Sold already! Sell off at RM250.00 ONLY! :proud: Please SMS me and I will call back soon as I get the SMS.. +6016-250-2055 Thank You for viewing my post...
  18. G

Free-Bump for today.. Have a nice day.. Gen2R3 :burnout:
  19. G

M.Affiz.. Sorry I have to sell off two.. Later IF I sell off one only, hard to sell off already.. ;-) Take laaa both.. :proud: Gen2R3 :burnout: ---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:24 AM ---------- c3l1c4.. Already PM you.. Have a...
  20. RECARO Original Proton Putra

RECARO Seats Original Proton Putra 1997-99 model FOR SALE! Good Condition. No tear-off on sides. And seats itself in a very good condition. Honestly, only the dirt 'makes the mind messy'.. :proud: Bracket for Proton Putra / Proton Wira. (Plug and Go) :biggrin: Selling off pair two...