Search results

1. V

need help on rim repair!

Hi All, Anyone able to direct me to this shop Wan Sing? Yesterday, I drive to Jln Empat but I couldnt find this shop and during that time I didn't bring the shop phone number so at the end, I went back home.. sigh. I guess this shop don't have any signboard? I coming from Cheras area...
  2. [WTS] New Canon EOS 500D (EF-S 18-55 IS Kit) with 8GB memory card

[SOLD] New Canon EOS 500D (EF-S 18-55 IS Kit) with 8GB memory card Sold, thank you for viewing
  3. V

[WTS] New 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, Original, not-modified

lelong lelong, now asking for RM1200
  4. [WTS] New 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, Original, not-modified

[SOLD] New 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, Original, not-modified SOLD, thanks for viewing
  5. V

The most extreme & elaborate professional car detailing guide brought to you by KC

Re: The most extreme & elaborate professional car detailing guide brought to you by K Wow, nice bro... it super clean! Mind me to ask, all the interior including carpet u use the Optimum Power Clean to clean it? Damn, must go and buy one! Where can I buy it? :D Great job!
  6. V

Exhaust Flexi Pipe

dump dubmping
  7. V

Exhaust Flexi Pipe

any taker?
  8. V

Exhaust Flexi Pipe

biump bump
  9. V

Exhaust Flexi Pipe

good good
  10. V

[WTS] Sebring back box & middle box (aka bullet)

Hi Bro, Yup, still got and it's straight flow. Sure bro, you can view the item first before pay. I already PM you the best price, please reply to arrange. Thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What type of fabric used on Recaro SR3/SRD ?

is it suede.. or tricot.. or jacquard?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience