Search results

1. S

CAR TINT RM180 Nett+Freebies. 100% Satisfied! 200++ positive feedback !!!

Boss, where is the location in JB? Is there any charges to peel off the old tint film?
  2. S

Old car or New Car with the same price???

Yup bro.. I can conclude that with interest alone it will not work, it must combine with passion and good financial as well.. I take it in positive manner, it keeps motivate me to work on it. Listed in "things to do before i die".. Haha :biggrin:
  3. S

Old car or New Car with the same price???

Btw, now perodua come with 3 years free service.. sound awesome? I too think about having a proper car (decent power + family proof).. I almost buy a 2nd hand Altezza with little mods, its kinda cheap nowadays. Almost same price with Myvi 1.5 btw.. But after take everything into...
  4. S

Sport car for fresh grads

Hi, Im fresh grad too.. Love motorsport and drooling over sport car.. :wavey: Im aiming to get a 4age starlet or 4age KE because its cheap and fun too.. With stock 4age engine I can learn how to drive (advance driving) with low cost + 13inch rubber doesn't cost me much I guess.. Btw, I prefer...
  5. S

1/24 Tamiya Kit & Accesories for sale

bro.. do u have Nissan/Datsun Fairlady 240z? PM me the detail or u can contact me at [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car Break-in in USJ 2, Car Damage like hell

Dear all,

Pls becareful in USJ recently. I think there is a gang that go house to house to break in into ppl's car to steal things, accesories and so on. 2 days back a member complain got someone try break into his car at 6am, and steal things from his wira gsr.

This morning, 6am, I think its the same gang or maybe similar ppl, came into my house trying to break into my Wira GSR as well. I noticed there are about 6-7 or them this time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience