Search results

1. T

Replica Watch For Sale ( Complete Catalog )

bro do u have tis model from u-boat? item1 http://www.lelong.com.my/u-boat-limited-edi-thousands-feet-italo-fontana-automatic-watch-J918132-2005-01-Std-I.htm i think its specs are the mid 45mm got black blue?got other color as well? item 2...
  2. T

WTB SR4/EG9 projector headlights & crystal tailights

BUMP!!!!!please if there is anyone selling their head and rear lights...serious buyer
  3. T

Eg6 n Eg9 projector lamp

wats is ur bestest of the best price for eg9 projector lights??plz pm..many thanks...
  4. WTB SR4/EG9 projector headlights & crystal tailights

hi...im looking if there is any forumer here selling new and second hand headlights and crystal lights for sr4/eg9....please pm me or sms me 0163231870...thanks...best price ok?thank q
  5. T

[WTS] TENON 2-WAY Car Alarm (Autostart + Turbo Timer + Shock Sensor adjustable)

pm me location and best price ...and also installition fees how much...many thanks...
  6. T

Perdana V6 for sale

dude pm me best price!..how is the petrol consumption?
  7. where to get eg9 bumper

hi anyone knows where to get an eg9 bumper?half cut in good condition?also may i know if anyone selling?with transparent spot light(hopefully transparent,but yellow one also might consider)...i asked few half cut shop they dont have...currently im driving an eg 4 door
  8. T

looking for eg6 stuffs...

hey guys...i have an eg 4 door also..spec 95 i guess...as i were to spray the car..my bumper needed a change..so i wanted to ask u guys around..where to get the eg6 bumper and roughtly about how much with spot light(transparent color)?i asked few half cut shop..they say no stock...by the way...
  9. T

17" TE37 for sell...RM450nett

can pm me and email me the picture of your [email protected] many thanks is it with tires?and is it in good con and also bengkok?
  10. T

17 rim & tyre for sell

can email me the photo...my mail is [email protected] thank q...how much the best price
  11. T

Fiber & PU bodykit Cheap sales!!!!

Re: Firbe & PU bodykit Cheap sales!!!! sorry bro for disturb...do u have a body kit for eg 4 door?front bumper skirt and back...anything that fits inside eg 4 door...very interested... pm best price and picture if u have bro..thanks alot..also body kit that u think can be fix in eg or...
  12. T

Waja Damd, Skyline , Subaru n many more latest bumper

bro...i needed to repaint my eg 4door soon so can u pm me or email me body kits for eg honda 4 door give me your best price...!!!!!and also body kit from bumper skirt and rear bumper...many thanks...my email is [email protected]
  13. T

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

hey bro...can qoute me the price for whole exterior spray for eg 4 doors...black colour...and also knocking and mudguard..whole package?currently colour is the blue metalic original colour from honda... how much is it to spray in black metalic colour?colour someething like proton saga special...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Want to be among the first to own the Toyota 86? Well, better put down your orders down now as the bookings for the Subaru BRZ’s twin is now open! According to the indicative on-the-road price released by UWM Toyota Motor, the 2.0l FR machine’s price will be at RM 243,000 for the manual transmission, and an extra RM 6,000 if one fancies the automatic. But there’s no further word yet on whether there are any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience