Search results

1. N

Mazda RX-8

but, with rx 8 and its light engine, its 50/50 weight distribution would be disturbed if put in another engine...
  2. N

Matte Black spray !!!

DarkAccoon, nice ride with the flat black paint job... Guess that aunties really sien cause dent/scratch you car cause think that its old (fadded paint)..
  3. N

Proton Saga BLM

considering the sound insulation, its quite good compared with my good old satria.. drive at 90kph can already hear the engine and tyre sound... BLM at 120kph still acceptable... for 35-40k i guess that its quite an improvement that the car has good sound insulation. BTW, can you find any...
  4. N

Stretched tyre gallery

wow... I dig that satria side fender body-kit (don't know what you should call it)... Do they sell those?? With those stretch tyres... is it safe for lawan corner fast-fast ar?
  5. N

Wts-wira bodykit

the v-design hood can fit with promote1 front bumper ar? pm me the price for both.. thx
  6. N

Taiwan Rims ..14' ,15' & 16'

is the spoon 15'' replica heavy? can pm me the details like the weight? THX
  7. N

(wts) JASMA PERFORMANCE GAUGE

got provide installation?
  8. N

5" rpm gauge meter...cheap... Rm128

location? dealing method? is it new ar?:hmmmm:
  9. N

Proton Saga BLM

Driving the auto version. What I liked about the car Cheap, relatively for a car that is quite spacious. Doesn't look as cheap on the outside. (like the rear lights) Interior is ok, except for the steering, feels very plasticky.. Something from Waja would be nice though. Other than that, its...
  10. N

Advice on absorbers?

what's the main difference in changing stock springs to sport springs and stock abs to sport abs? other than lowered look for springs? Which would you normally change for handling performance? the front or rear for a FR car?
  11. N

{WTS}PIONEER MP3 PLAYER RM330{New}

interested buyer.. plz check pm.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi 2 all ZTH sifu-sifu...
Recently i juz bought a used promote bumper... i took out my oem bumper n thought can assemble it 2 my wira using de oem "bracket" or "tulang" took out from de oem bumper... But it seems like kenot... Any idea?? Help me pls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience