Search results

1. K

Totalled Lamboghini?

Rubix: Its the same car. Plates was changed after sold to current owner few months back. :)
  2. K

Rear Seat belts

bro i used to have the belts but the buckles were hidden under the seat. if you feel inside between the backrest and the bum-rest, you can feel the buckles, on mine lar.
  3. Market price for 03 RX8 Manual

Hey guys, I was just wondering about the market price for a 03 RX8 that comes in manual? What are the configuration options actually? Ive seen some with TV Navigators, some without, some with leather, some without etc etc. Are there different fixed configuration options or basically...
  4. K

Post your TOP SPEED here !

BlackSamurai: Already sold. :) Old record la. hehe.. living in the past. :D
  5. K

Post your TOP SPEED here !

310km/h BNR34 GTR
  6. K

Super Carbon Skyline

the carbon fibre underwear is mine ar!
  7. K

Ironic

PIMPIN: Theres someone selling his Tomei Derive RB28. white r34. i think with ax or ar60 twin turbo's. Engine shouldnt have high mileage. put in last yr by kee (links). pm DeKay.
  8. K

Super GT 08 Gathering + Convoy to Sepang

immigration on the causeway and second link both 24hrs. the thing is if u go into s'pore at night, you save on the VEP provided you've used up all your 10 free days. and even if you have 10 free days, at least you saved 1 of it. :)
  9. K

2008 GT-Rs for sale

russwestwood: Hehe, no its cool don't worry. I was more pointing out the fact that i dont feel RM700k is worth it at all when i could buy 2 cars for that amount and fulfill 2 different needs altogether with more practicality in both aspects than the GTR alone could muster. [PIMPIN]: Sorry...
  10. K

2008 GT-Rs for sale

mm all you rich ppl tossing around ideas about buying these RM500k and above supercars... i need to work harder man.. hopefully can aim for the NEXT GTR. :) on the other hand, is anyone actually ready to cough up RM700k for this car? Im not talking about tan sri's and dato's sons like PIMPIN...
  11. K

Bennysan's wedding & Skyline convoy

congratulations!
  12. K

GTi vs VVT-i vs 6A12(m)

i think banana split should be good for a few more hp's.. in that case the vios is the clear winner here! :burnout:
  13. K

GTi vs VVT-i vs 6A12(m)

i say perdana v6? erm maybe vios if you put some whiskey in the gas tank and who knows, GTI if u strap on a fire extinguisher at the end of the car. maybe some stickers might help. :)
  14. K

TT - KFC near UM (26th October 2007)

mmm... im missing the skyline now.. aiyo. :D back to reality.. mini-bus & bicycles.
  15. K

Need your advise - looking for car ranging from RM170k

BNR34 GTR. Should be able to get a 2nd hand one around 180k.
  16. K

Bcnr-33 Rb26dett

eyong: I can give u the GTR badge for free. Comes off my front bar. Resprayed it and never got around to sticking it on and now the car is sold and i still have the badge. :)
  17. K

nissan latio is nissan sport concept?

I think theres quite a big difference.. Could be the same platform? But defo different car. :)
  18. K

hks cam and cam pully and trust tDo6 25g

aibon: These items still available bro? Are there also any good and reasonably priced S15's you can refer me to? Thanks bro
  19. K

looking for a GTR34

they are everywhere bro. buy yourself a motortrader this thursday. :)
  20. K

BMW sedan performs worst in crash test?

The testing of a car's safety is extremely subjective due to the pressure points and the sensors in the crash test dummies. No doubt the crash test dummies are extremely accurate but nevertheless are unable to replicate the damage on the human body accurately. BMW's dont fail and kill the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dòng Miracle Series c?a Q-Smart l?i ti?p t?c lÃ*m th? tru?ng smartphone sôi d?ng v?i 1 model có c?u hình kh?ng nh?t phân khúc quanh 4,5 tri?u: Q mobile Miracle Mach. Du?c kì v?ng s? tr? thÃ*nh "C? máy chi?n game", Mach du?c uu ái nh?ng gì t?t nh?t có th? trong c?u hình. Nh?ng tr?i nghi?m Mach dem l?i th?m chÃ* s? lÃ*m nh?ng model 9tr - 10tr c?a các thuong hi?u qu?c t? HTC, Samsung...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience