Search results

1. WTB - Customized Waja Front Grille

Hi guys, I'm looking for a customized front grille for Waja, if you have 1 or know anywhere i can get it...do let me know. Thanks a lot.
  2. WTB - EVO V or VI Factory Front LSD

Richard 016-7926872 Whatsapp Preferred Thanks
  3. WTS: OGURA Racing Clutch (ORC) for AE101

Letting go a set of ORC Super Single Clutch for 4AGE 20v AE101/AE111 (95% new) RM1900.00. Location JB. My camera is still with my friend. To view kindly call or sms Ah Gou at 0167255505.
  4. Looking For 4g92 Dohc Mivec (ca4a) Rocker Cover Rubber Seal

Hi there, I would like to know where can I purchase the overhaul set for 4G92 DOHC MIVEC(CA4A). IS THE ROCKER COVER RUBBER SEAL THAT I'M CONCERN ABOUT. Others I can use 4G93 gasket set. Pls PM me. Thanks
  5. (1.8 Mivec) 4G93 + Mivec head successfully done!!!!!!

hi there every1... i just got my 4g93 + MIVEC head done last week... it feels great with the ported n polished head...even with my stock pistons...10.5:1 comp ratio did a top overhaul before installation...changed all the valve seals n grind the valves...this is my 1st time expose to...
  6. 4g93 block + 4g92 Mivec head mod...wiring - need help

hi there everybody.... i need a little help over here with my MIVEC head mod into my 4G93 block. as i notied, the mivec has 4 wires more than the 4g93 (excluding the airflow ofcos)which is the MIVEC signal 2 wires and the pressure sensor 2 wires...mivec ecu is M2a (3 socket points) and the...
  7. GSR ECU & Gti ECU

hey u guys put there.... 1 of my fren would like to know the following questions...he is driving a Gti 1.8 DOHC n would like to bolt on a GSR turbo to his engine... 1. would a GSR 5663/7377 ECU can be plugged in directly to the Gti 0450 ECU socket?? 2. how to get the boost/vacuum hose for the...
  8. SOME STUFFS

TRUST TYPE R BOV

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience