1. H

BMW 1M Coupe

Car still available for sale?
  2. H

Subaru Version 10 STI GRB

Rm100k?
  3. H

WTS : Ford Fiesta 1.4 (M) 2012

only driver's airbag for this. ---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:21 PM ---------- revised price! just hit me up
  4. WTS : Ford Fiesta 1.4 (M) 2012

WTS : Ford Fiesta LX 1.4 (M) 2011 Hi there!! I would like to sell my Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (Manual) original to make way for my new ride. This car has been my daily driven car and it's always well maintain. Also I am the second owner of the car. Hereby is the specification of the car :-...
  5. Ford Fiesta Steering Rack & R/Absorber

Hi guys, I am looking for a second hand or new steering rack for my ford fiesta 2012 model. Also looking for a new set of rear absorber as my old one is giving way. Anyone have the parts available for sale can contact me @ 016-860 1725 (Jacky) Thank you.
  6. H

Mazda Mazda3 MPS (M)

hi there, is this car still available? Thanks
  7. H

Mazda 3 MPS 2011 for sale !

hi there, is this car still available? Thanks
  8. H

BMW E36 Manual 328i

Indeed this car is very powerful..and to be selling at this price...i think it is a fair price ( : Already did the puspakom inspection and ready to transfer name anytime. bump bump looking for the new owner to continue take care of this baby..
  9. H

BMW E36 Manual 328i

Yup..the buyer cancel at the last moment.. : ( Anyway, this car is still up for sale..price is negotiable.. Thank you...bump..
  10. BMW E36 Manual 328i

hi guys, i got a bmw e36 for sale. Exterior :- M3 bodykit all around BBS 18" Sport rim Interior :- Leather seats Sound system Engine :- M52 328i Transmission :- 5 speed manual Braking :- Front brembo 4 pot Rear Original Suspension :- Bilstein B8 monotube yellow...
  11. H

BMW E36 M52 328i - 5 speed Manual

if no one is taking this car by september 6th i will turn this car into track car ---------- Post added 07-20-2011 at 05:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 07-19-2011 at 11:43 PM ---------- vehicle booked
  12. BMW E36 M52 328i - 5 speed Manual

Hi guys, This is a genuine offer so i hope that there's is genuine buyer out there to continue take care my baby M3..To be frank i would love to keep this car but i don't have space at my home to keep it. Basically this car details :- Car - BMW e36 328i 1998 Engine - M52 2.8 Single...
  13. H

BMW e36 328i manual

Thanks..next time you see me give me a bump ( : or perhaps your wanna be the driver ( :
  14. BMW e36 328i manual

Dear All, I have to made a tough decision to sell my lovely ride because i am going to oversea soon, Specs are as below :- Model : e36 328i 98" with 5 speed Getrag manual gearbox Exterior : M-Sport bodykit M-sport spoiler M3 side mirror HID with angel eyes BBS 18" GTR-S with new...
  15. H

Random Exotics Pics

It is V10, i was right beside when the owner was parking his car..went up directly to VIP's i guess and you wouldn't beliEVE who is the driver! $$ maker look!!
  16. H

Cheated - VW Passat CC

bro, no doubt u felt cheated with the choices you have, but u have the R32 to make you smile back ( : tell you what u can do, go back to the salesperson, ask him to take a ride in the R32 DSG and then the passat..if he said both same then u can ask him to quit as VGM salesperson.
  17. coil spring problem?

Hi all, i just change a new set of bilstein b8 to replace my old leaking one, but after changing the absorber using the old lowered spring(not sure what brand but green in color), i found out that driver side is lower than the passenger side for the front. u can see the attachment. So, is my...
  18. H

Civic FD2 FEEL'S

nice real tuner's FD2R
  19. H

Random Exotics Pics

i guess the owner used back the old no. plate since is "WG" , might be the one u saw yeh less potential compared to other supercars, watch this YouTube- Jeremy Clarkson's "Thriller" Part 1 Top Gear HD No. plate is no longer needed due the the big fat front grill because there's no room for...
  20. H

Random Exotics Pics

the rarest and less potential of all supercar compared. (tested by top gear jeremy) but damn it is pretty!! THE MASERATI GT