Search results

1. [WTS/WTT] Kelisa GAB dampers Front+Rear

Kelisa GAB Sport absorbers Front+Rear RM3xx Sold. Thanks for viewing.
  2. Alpine CDA-9833 FOR SALE

Sold ITEM SOLD. THANK YOU.
  3. Wanted : S13 Silvia Parts

Wanted list : Dashboard (Auto, Brown) Gear Console (Auto, Brown) Left Quarter Window (Triangle window) Original S13 Steering Wheel (Brown) Anyone has any info or have these items please PM me your asking price & contact. Thanks. *Just doin' some minor restoration for now. Waitin' for...
  4. WANTED : S13 SILVIA parts

Wanted : S13 Silvia Dashboard + Other Parts REVISED Wanted list : Dashboard (Auto, Brown OR Black) Gear Console (Auto, Brown OR Black) Left Quarter Window (Triangle window) Original S13 Steering Wheel (Brown OR Black) Anyone has any info or have these items please PM me your asking price &...
  5. Where to find cheap Alpine HU in KL?

... around the KL or PJ areas. Lookin' for the Swing Face series 98xx. If anyone sellin' theirs please PM me model/price asking. Thanks.
  6. Trust Greddy E-manage

Trust E-Manage Website (Click me)
  7. Nissan 97' Sentra B14 (sr20det Inside)

SOLD LONG LONG TIME AGO.
  8. 14 " Alizona Rims (SOLD)

RIMS HAVE BEEN SOLD TO A FORUMER. No nick disclosed. Thank you for your support mr H and all other forumers for their enquiry and interest.
  9. 4G15(A) + gb/susp/brakes/dash/all all all!

*** ALL SOLD! *** COMPLETE FROM 1993 WIRA 1.5GL (A) OK, stuff it. Sellin' all separately. Items & price : Engine (includes all fittings/hoses/belts/radiator/carb/ac compressor/ecu(?)...etc) SOLD Gearbox (includes drive shafts, etc) SOLD Front and Rear Suspension - Monroe Sensatrac...
  10. NEED HELP WITH PAST THREAD

There was this thread I saw last month on a Workshop in Batu Caves. It did engine conversions. It had pics or links to pics of all the work/job done. I was very impressed with the workmanship. Can anyone remember what's the name of the shop? or where in Batu Caves it was? Or point me to the...
  11. WANTED Z32 AUTO GEARBOX

A friend wants one urgently. His daily driver. Z32 Twin Turbo A/T. Gearbox Blew. Please PM me your location/asking price and condition. No HALF CUTS please. Just the gearbox. Thanks ! :D
  12. M's T-BAC III from R.S. Akimoto

Hi all. Hope someone in the know can help out. I've got an M's T-BAC III from R.S. Akimoto boost controller and wonderin' whether anyone has 1 or know how to tune 1. Need Help. Wanna lower boost to 1bar max in the Hi setting and 0.6 bar in the Lo setting. Thanks ! :D
  13. CF Bonnet for Nissan Sentra B14

I want to custom make the Hood of my B14 but I will need a few orders so that it won't be expensive. It'll be made of Carbon Fibre. Need a standard hood for the mold if anybody is willing to donate one for the process. Want to see response and if got a few (5 or more maybe) then can proceed...
  14. LOOKIN 4 - RNN14 SR20DET HEAD

Please post or PM me your contact, location and asking price. TQ. Must be in good condition. Preferably METAL HEAD GASKET.
  15. [WANTED] Z32 80mm MAF

Z32 80mm MAF in good cond and reasonable price please. PM me please. Tq berry much.
  16. RNN14 SR20DET built by TOMEI

The COMPLETE engine : RNN14 SR20DET GENESIS by TOMEI The COST : 1,340,000.00 JPY (49,539.86 MYR) The LOOK on my face when I converted it to RM : Priceless Click on the link to check out what you get (also for RWD SR20DET) : http://www.tomei-p.co.jp/_2003web-catalogu...37_sr20det.html
  17. Headlights that will fit Nissan B14

Any comments? Any idea? With minor mods lar not major facelift..... I like dem Angel Eyes (Halo) ones, like dem BeaMer ones. Nice.
  18. Rebuilding RNN14 SR20DET

Quote below from http://www.banzaimagazine.com/forum/topic....D=5&whichpage=4 "Engine:HKS pistons,HKS head gasket,HKS 265 cams,HKS Podfilter,HKs fuel press reg.,r33 fuel pump,HKS SSQBoV,lightened and balanced flywheel and crank, Cusco oil catch tank,Mocal oilcooler,Nismo engine mounts, R33...
  19. GT28RS BALL BEARING TURBO

Just wanna know whether anyone has seen/used this model. Anyone has any experience with the turbo? Good? Bad? No idea? Thanking ya'll in advance.
  20. [Advice] Subaru GL Wagon 1.8 1991 Model

Hi fellow ZTHians As the topic title goes, I've got my eye on this 1991 Subaru GL AWD wagon originally fitted with the 1.8L N/A engine but ... What's been done to the car? Converted to a Ver 2 Non STI WRX engine. Stock standard. (Half cut) Standard Ver 2 WRX gearbox and clutch K&N pod...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Civic 96 specs convert to Civic 99 specs

Hi Guys,

Anybody know the pricing for conversion of a stock 96 specs Civic to a 99 specs Civic as shown on the link? Mine is totally ori 96 specs without any modifications yet....

I just want the exterior of the car to look the same as the pics there.
Can anybody gives me the rundown of the things/parts i need to change and the prices incurred?

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=59378
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience