Search results

1. Z

nissan fairlady sportrim

The fairlady is rear whell drive, hence you need to be careful when taking corners in high speed, easily over steer. Changing rims doesnt really affect much, I agree with ysl. Bigger tires perhaps, however, the set back is when under wet road conditions, you have to be even more careful. The...
  2. Z

Nissan Fairlady Club

Dear all members/ex-members, Do come and join us tis Saturday for TT and test drive session. Details is at the thread below under exclusive test drive 370Z. Cheers.
  3. Z

Exclusive test drive on the 370z specially for Fairlady club members

Well said Midship. Anyway...... we'll meet up tis Saturday. Cheers.
  4. Z

Thank you very much to Midship in taking the trouble and time to organise the venue. This event shall be a great event as there'll be freebies from Tan Chong, exclusive test drive and discount for the 370Z. Also a good time for us to meet again. Ex and present members, please do show your...
  5. Z

Hi all, I apologize for the deferment on the test drive session to be held this Saturday. This event shall be postponed to tentatively on the 23rd October 2010 due to many can't make it in conjunction with our Malaysia MotoGP this weekend. Please keep logging in to ZTH for more...
  6. Z

It is opened to all who are interested in the 370z. But you need to confirm with me by the dateline set above. Cheers.
  7. Exclusive test drive on the 370z specially for Fairlady club members

Please note this event will be held on 9/10/2010. It'll just for us and we can really test the car and drive the car hard, if you have the skills like Ken Block. However, we need your confirmation. It'll start at 1.30pm. Venue probably at Shah Alam Stadium, open car park. Please confirm...
  8. Z

370z

We shall be organising a TEST DRIVE exclusively for all Fairlady members on early October with Tan Chong Malaysia. Please stay tune and I'll inform you all accordingly. Cheers.
  9. Z

Nissan Fairlady Club

Hello.......... its been really really a long time since I last post something here. Well....... I intend to organise a TT this coming Friday. Will be smsing to all members very soon. To those who I don't have your numbers put in down here if you're interested to comeby. Cheers. p.s. I'll...
  10. Z

Nissan Fairlady Club

Like Vios I guess... comfortable enough for a mid size sports car. like the Cayman S.
  11. Japan GT 2010

Please be informed that we'll be having a Japan GT convoy with other car clubs namely EVOs and Subarus and Sylvias. Please confirm your attendance by 11 June this Friday and payment by 15 June 2010. Estimated price is RM80 per person. The Japan GT is on 20 June 2010. Thank you.
  12. Z

max speed?

I did 235 on the stretch from Damansara toll to Kota Damansara toll before. Can push further but gotta exit toll. I think the car can push to 250. But feels scary as after 215, the car takes a bit of time before hitting 235, and after that I've gotta turn in, therefore brembo is very important...
  13. Z

Z Owners' List

We're reaching the 50 fairlady car mark!!! We should have a grand gathering of at least 30 cars, since we have about 50 car members. We'll probably organise one in late March or beginning of April. Cheers. Stay tuned on the Nissan Fairlady Club forum. Cheers.:biggrin:
  14. Z

Facebook: Nissan Fairlady 350Z SG/MSIA

I've joined. Waiting for approval. Cheers.
  15. Z

Nissan Fairlady Club

Dear all Fairlady Club Chinese members, Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! Take care all and drive safely during tis season of happiness....... We shall catch up next week...... Cheers.
  16. Z

fairlady gathering

Good one there... 300zxtt, you should put more ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz into the cat as they are all sound asleep.......:biggrin:
  17. Z

New Year Convoy

Great stuff, tanx to Mazranz in helping out and providing the necessary info route. Do let me know should you all need help in distributing of info to all members, but let me know the details. Cheers.
  18. Z

Nissan Fairlady Club

Sorry, I didn't manage to distribute it. Will bring it during the next TT. Cheers.
  19. Z

New Year Convoy

I'll see you all tonight. Cheers.
  20. Z

Nissan Fairlady Club

9.30pm at Aman Suria.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience