Search results

1. P

WTS>> Proton Inspira converted Evo10

Wow you copy others people descruption? Same like proton copy mitsu. Lol how irony
  2. P

My exterior paint project

12 days consider as long? If the outcome is excellent i think it is a reasonable timeframe Dark color rims...imho you car will look even better with dark grey/silver rims With dark color body and dark color rims, now your tyre will looks dirty even if it is clean.
  3. P

Help me: my car attacked by ants!

Chemical warfare! I not sure if this will work but u can try. Go to hardware store and buy ant poison. It is powder based, in a small silver plastic package. I think it is made in china. If u take a look at it looks like breadcrumb and have a nice smell too (please dont eat it). Pour it onto...
  4. P

Lesson Learnt from BNR34 Saturday Crash Incident...

It is true that fate is not in our hand, and it is also true we human beings are just made of fragile flesh and bones. It is soo true that if we malaysian dont start to behave on the road, a split-into-two bnr34 is possible
  5. P

A Persona Experience.

See the last picture, seems like the tyre alignment not straight. Im sorry but is this normal? I think he need to correct it before the tyre worn out unevenly.
  6. P

R.I.P BNR34's Passenger

Condolences to the family member of the deceased But honestly, how many deaths on the road does it takes before malaysian finally realize they should just change their attitude on the road? I am sick of this kind of news. No offence to the decease and their family member. Please to all...
  7. P

Honda Civic FD2 Type-R SAMBUNG BAYAR

For how many months?
  8. P

My exterior paint project

After so many days and so many cigarettes i think he is in ICU now.
  9. P

CRZ officially in next week - Sports Hybrid for non-geeks finally arrives.

your friend deserves all the right to get mad, most of the seller always put ridiculous price for the so called rare crx. they fail to realize that crx that they own most probably almost 20 years. if they really think it is rare and always claim they spent lots of money and time for their car...
  10. P

Worth Getting an Altezza Now?

i am not advising you to buy or not to buy altezza. generally what you said was right. 10 years old car pretty sure comes with problems. you can reduce it by test drive and by a help of your trusted friendly mechanic to examine the car first before buy. and if you personally know the previous...
  11. P

Anyone going for the July 9 Bersih Rally?

what is this got to do with passion for car?
  12. P

Audi A4 1.8 Turbo CBU Manual

nice car bro if only i have the moolah right now, i would grab this machine just curious, where could i get the audi spare part? from euromobil?
  13. P

R3 Satria Neo is as fiery as its colour code

in my opinion, they should change the interior look as well, and i am referring to 1. meter cluster 2. dashboard 3. door panel since the first neo, then come neo cps, neo clubsport, then neo lotus racing, then neo r3, they change quite alot in term of exterior and some interior make up...
  14. P

Problem with Proton Exora

in my opinion, if they promise to call you, they should call you back. but having similar experience with proton before, they are the one that will never bother to call you at all except for 1. to tell you car ready to be collected 2. to tell you car finish service and ask you to come and...
  15. P

Taiwan Rim comparison: Advanti vs KR vs K-Speed

after 5 years of using lenso, you still did not realize that it is actually thais?
  16. P

Gen2 auto cruise conversion

if you dont mind you can ask proton service centre for price quotation, including installation charge i used to own gen 2 cps, and two years of using it, i had no problem with auto cruise at all. i really miss auto cruise. try to ask around accessories shop maybe they have it too.
  17. P

wts-rx7 fd3s

your car is freaking awesome man, you should just keep it to yourself, shame on you to sell this beauty!
  18. [WTS] Ellips Hair Vitamin, Vitamin for your hair!

Item(s): Elips Hair Vitamin Package includes: Price:RM 3.90 per blister (Contain 6 capsules); rm31.90 per bottle (contain 50 capsules) Dealing method: COD Location of seller: Bandar Perda, Bukit Mertajam (PENANG) Contact method/details: PM me. or sms 0194782540 Age of item...
  19. P

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

wow all of your nice cars cant wait to get my brand new 2.0 inspira, will show picture here

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the greatest aspects of motorsports is perhaps also one of the angles that the spectators rarely view as they see the racecars shred slicks on the tarmac, and that is the plethora of emotions and effort invested by the team in getting the car to the starting grid in the first place.

Team JPM Dragon-i can attest to that though, as the team very nearly didn’t make it to the starting grid but managed to get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience