Search results

1. burgerking

Volk racing GT-C rim

Still available ....... RM2000
  2. burgerking

CR-Z talk

i want to join too, im crz kaki baru also ......
  3. Volk racing GT-C rim

Original Volk racing GT-c 17inch sports rim PCD 114, off set 38, 7jj made in japan ...... 2 piece rim with only 7.6kg per piece rim. perfect fit for Crz and Civic Fd or lastest civic Used 7 months old Selling RM2000 nego, 011 1400 7001
  4. add some advice for my T.wish

hi everybody. i need so advice on my toyota wish. The car currently is in stock condition. So, i was thinking to upgrade with some bodykits, lowered and sports rims. So i have decided choosing on 18 inch rim......so whats the tire size that fits nicely for 18 inch rim on toyota wish? 215/45/18...
  5. burgerking

Tamiya TA-05-R pro kit

no...only the items listed above! thank you.....
  6. burgerking

Tamiya TA-05-R pro kit

still available................
  7. burgerking

Tamiya TA-05-R pro kit

still available..............
  8. burgerking

Tamiya TA-05-R pro kit

still available..............
  9. burgerking

Tamiya TA-05-R pro kit

still available.......
  10. Tamiya TA-05-R pro kit

Selling My tamiya Ta-o5 R pro kit at RM1100. -Body 90% new, with alot of carbon and alloy accessories. -come with YR SVP0007 high speed servo. -come with M-troniks Viper RV11 water resistant ESC. -come with HPI staged D driff 13 turn motor. -Original tamiya alloy one way kit. ( Front Wheel...
  11. burgerking

:+: Toyota Part 2009 :+: UPDATE !!

dude, is the header and the side mirror still available? pm me your lowest price if i take both!! thank you
  12. burgerking

350z Ings N-Spec Bodykit

is it still available?
  13. burgerking

350z Carbon Fiber Pillar Panel

is it ok with COD? where is your shop?
  14. burgerking

18 inch rim used less than a year

still available.........
  15. burgerking

used TAMIYA RC car and accessories.

guys......i'm letting go of my RC car and others accessories, you can see more detail following the link below...item in kuching sarawak......contact me for more detail.....thank you..... Used TAMIYA RC car and accessories - Hobby & Collectibles for sale Sarawak - Mudah.my
  16. used TAMIYA RC car and accessories.

guys......i'm letting go of my RC car and others accessories, you can see more detail following the link below...item in kuching sarawak......contact me for more detail.....thank you..... Used TAMIYA RC car and accessories - Hobby & Collectibles for sale Sarawak - Mudah.my
  17. burgerking

still available....................
  18. burgerking

still available....................
  19. burgerking

still available.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Word has it that Malaysian auto enthusiasts will soon see the return of an automotive icon to our shores. As we eagerly await the launch of the spiritual successor of the legendary AE86, we at Zerotohundred.com decided to take a drive back to where it all really started.

Long before the Toyota AE86, Toyota already had a strong history in the sports cars market. It was way back in 1965 that Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience