Search results

1. Green Iswara WJJ 3155 Stolen

My car was just stolen at carpark near Telok Gadong KTM station, in Klang.. Proton Iswara 1.5 Aeroback number plate : WJJ 3155 The guys from the shoplots in front mentioned that they saw 2 guys in a Wira stop there, 1 guy got down and casually opened the car door using god knows what tool...
  2. Stolen Evo 7 found..

Just wondering, was anyone aware of this theft? A Blue Evo 7 stolen in Seri Kembangan on the 25th of November? Maybe the owner is not a member of this forum. Anyways, the car has been found, good job by the police, but what was the thief up to, sounds like there is definitely two sides to this...
  3. Rempits with Guns???

Ok, it only keeps getting worse... this latest incident really starting to scare me, these rempits are reckless dudes who don't care at all about their victims sufferings and if they really do have guns...god bless us Malaysians then... With a gun they would be able to intimidate a lot more...
  4. 17 inch alloy original skyline gtt rims for sale

Clearing my store so I have to sell these off as well, they are taking up a lot of space... Original skyline gtt lightweight alloy rims, as shown in pictures...Selling off with the tyres, 4 pcs dunlop direzza dz101 (70%) rim specs, 17 x 7.5jj 114.3 pcd x 5 holes Price : 900 neg...
  5. Bee-R Rev Limiter and Skyline gtt spoiler for sale

Got 1 unit Bee-r Rev Limiter (power builder) for sale, it can be used as a rev limiter, launch control, etc... If you'd like to learn more about this gadget, do go to youtube and do a search for videos... or you can just google it... unit is currently still installed in my car, for those of u...
  6. Seafood Dinner

Hey Guys, Now that we are all returning to our daily lives after the Hari Raya holidays, What say u we have a nice seafood dinner either in Telok Gong or Tanjung Harapan "Bagan" in klang..It would be a good meet n greet session for new members as well and food is halal. Preferred day would be...
  7. [WTS] Nismo muffler, Uras bumper, Oem Intercooler

Hi guys, I have some items to sell. Need to clear up my store room. 1. Nismo Muffler RM250 SOLD inlet 2.5 inch outlet 4.5 inches.. suitable for NA and turbo cars. not too loud, nice bassy sound. Item in good condition. Dont have any great pictures now will upload shortly.. S-flow muffler...
  8. Outing to Bentong

Hi Guys, Just wanted to know if any of you guys are interested to join a drive to Bentong (Pahang) to enjoy a serene enviromnent, with some interesting places to view , visit, and enjoy. Life in Bentong is at a much slower pace that our fast paced life here in kl, we can have a few laid back...
  9. Modding Advice RB25DET

Hi guys, You guys were extremely helpful in answering my previous query, so here I am once again with a few more "nooby" questions. Hope you guys will be able to help once again. 1. Exhaust System, (dump pipe + piping) Prefer custom Any recommendations where I can get this done, and some...
  10. 180kmh Speed / fuel cut

Hi bros, I have a small dilemma with my car. Earlier on, i thought that I could live with the 180kmh speed / fuel cut, but obviously it's not the case anymore... Has anyone here ever successfully bypassed / removed / overridden the 180 kmh fuel cut on their er34 AUTO? If so, please do share how...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there.. my gen2 is fitted with front airbags and i wanted to change my steering to those aftermarket ones (without airbag). initially was planning to keep my original steering so when i want to sell off my car i can install back the original steering but my concern is do i need to disconnect / sealed / cut-off any wiring to prevent the airbag from activating before installing aftermarket steering? thanx in advance guys & girls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience