Search results

1. J

Fast and Furious Cars

Definitely over the top.. Only thing I found to be done quite tastefully was the sending off the 'Brian O'Conner' character. It kinda feels like there are too few crew members of the FnF pack left to make an impact from this point onwards, unless of course a whole new plot comes in with some new...
  2. J

Petrol splash back when refilling, Proton Saga 1st gen

Faced the same issue a few times before. Shell stations as well. The cut off was definitely a little delayed, and as you remove the nozzle, quite a bit of petrol tends to spill out. Found this to only happen when filling 'full', If just stick to the RM50 per fill and gauge more accurately it...
  3. J

Ford Laser TX3 1.8L Reward RM5000

the thread feels so much better now.... finally some closure... :burnout:
  4. J

Michael schumacher - accident

Michael Schumacher in critical condition after skiing accident - CNN.com as mentioned in article, injury is not life threatening.. thankfully...
  5. J

Idiot Drivers

Long time lurker, first time contributor... Just and observation: McDonald's seems to be a magnet for idiot drivers / parkers...always notice a few cars parked out of line, wrong angle or plain stupidly parked between two slots.
  6. J

Klang Anyone?

dont know where all the klang old timers gone already.. most probably migrated to elsewhere in the klang valley...there were quite a few groups in klang last time... especially 2 door JDM's ..'speed zone'?
  7. J

Idiot Drivers

the parking lot lines also do not seem to be angled right... really odd parking lot you found there.. this would be extra confusing for 'idiot drivers' if not totally incomprehensible...
  8. J

Klang Anyone?

few years already... still no TT materialize.... I see lot of 'car' gatherings around klang.. guess not from this forum, and also young fellas (makes me feel old now...).. honestly, i think less petrol heads and more l.e.d heads around in klang nowadays... so many chariots on the street...
  9. J

Klang Anyone?

klang got petrol heads meh? :biggrin:
  10. J

ConMan Alert Selling Exotic Cars ConArtist ''Hanif a.k.a DON''

any details regarding MO etc?
  11. J

Chinese Politician’s Son Dies in Ferrari Sex Orgy Crash

"Ling Gu" any specific meaning in any of the Chinese dialects?..
  12. J

Nissan GTR R35 car robbed (rewards for car found)

the second video... hope the guy got a pretty nasty injury from the fall.. perhaps even the metal bar piercing him... they seemed a bit too meticulous for a robbery.. latex gloves.. cricket bat???
  13. J

Help Help.. This poor girl

Is there any update on this? From what I heard apparently the driver of the harrier did make a report the very next day, making some ludicrous story... and also that during collision part of the number plate did break off and was found at the scene? I dont know the validity of this, could...
  14. J

Help Help.. This poor girl

very near my place.. will keep on the lookout. white harriers are slightly less common if compared to the other colors no? hope the culprit is caught.
  15. J

Green Iswara WJJ 3155 Stolen

*** UPDATE *** A friend stumbled upon the car, by a stroke of extremely good luck, and the police were informed..... car is in one piece with no damages, except passenger side keyhole slightly damaged.. Still awaiting clearance, before proceeding with claiming the car back.. Thanks guys :)
  16. Green Iswara WJJ 3155 Stolen

My car was just stolen at carpark near Telok Gadong KTM station, in Klang.. Proton Iswara 1.5 Aeroback number plate : WJJ 3155 The guys from the shoplots in front mentioned that they saw 2 guys in a Wira stop there, 1 guy got down and casually opened the car door using god knows what tool...
  17. J

Awas! Sindiket tabur skru di jalanraya

Thanks for sharing bro.. it just crazy how during long drives, 'balik kampung' excursions, we have to be alert and keep away from, drunk drivers, road bullies, road hogs, etc... while battling fatigue and tiredness.. Now we have to look out for "screws"?? ---------- Post added at 09:33 AM...
  18. J

Raya Eve vehicle statistic

classic..but 2 decades of independence?:confused:
  19. J

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

yeah.. thats the reason I asked the question in the first place bro... got people celebrate the "phor thor" festival on the 18th, 20th, so many different dates..
  20. J

MLM : Friendsclub bla bla bla

WOW... how amazingly random...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience