Search results

1. Looking for mrs trial front bumper

hi guys its been awhile since i visit dis page. i was wondering if any of u know any shop dat sells trial bodykit (im just looking for the front bumper) i am using trial bodykit but my front bumper is cracked due to me being reckless and hit d speed bump and the whole front bumper is crack. if u...
  2. P

Joke

Most of us will answer differently :) ------------------------------------------------- A first-grade teacher, Ms Neelam (Age 28) was having trouble with one of her students the teacher asked," Boy . what is your problem?" Boy answered, "I'm too smart for the first-grade.My sister is in...
  3. P

Your phone number.

Your handphone number 1) key-in the first 3 digits of your handphone number (not the 01x number) into the calculator 2) multiply by 80 3) add 1 4) multiply by 250 5) plus last four digits of phone number 6) plus last four digits of phone number again 7) minus 250 8) Finally, divide...
  4. P

Used Condoms In China Turned Into Rubber And Hair Bands.

Used Condoms In China Turned Into Rubber And Hair Bands By Tham Choy Lin BEIJING, Nov 13 (Bernama) -- Used condoms recycled into rubber bands and hair ties are being sold in bazaars in southern Guangdong province at 25 fen (15 sen) for a packet of 10. Doctors have warned they can...
  5. boschman 6 inch 3 way

boschman Im selling my Boschman 3-WAY DOUBLE MAGNET, PLUS DOUBLE TWEETER, 8 INCH for sale at RM 150 (Including box). Location Ampang, Selangor. Please PM me if u interested. (The pics are below.) http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff290/lil_kartoon/DSCN1411.jpg...
  6. Hi guys need some info on mrs sport springs.

Hi to all the sifus here. I need some information about mrs tein sport spring. How much it cost and which place dat sell it. Ooooops im sorry for being rude ;p, im wira from ampang. Drives a red mrs dat i got for a year. And ive been to couple of your tt's session before but now hardly due to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hrey guys,

I'm new here. Don't know much about modifying cars but am getting interested. I got a question for you. I plan to buy the new honda civic, the 1.8 one (not tat rich). I wanted to modify it. Should I get auto or manual??, don't know if got manual but i'll ask. If its auto you can't modify it too much right?? Please help!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience