Search results

1. Convert MAF to MAP or Not?

Well.....as you guys can see.....i have this big doubt! Is it better for me to keep air flow sensor on my sw20 or get rid of it. Some people say it becomes a restrictor later on in ur journey to upgrading your performance of the car! Help Guys!!
  2. 3SGTE Intake Manifold

Hey Y'all check this Intake Manifold out and let me know what you think. It costs $900. I was thinkin of pickin it up or if you guys have a better alternative to this. And what do you think is the right THROTTLE BODY SIZE I should choose. I mean what is the right way to choose the Throttle...
  3. Questions on making 400WHP MR-2

Hey guys!!! I have'nt touched my engine yet its bone stock........so before i start on my quest for power i wanted to set power goal!!! and i chose 400whp. I wanna know if its possible to attain that kind of power without modifying the internals of the engine. If no, then...
  4. Can I go 18"??????

Hi there every1!!!! I own a 1990 MR-2 Turbo. she's currently runnin on 17s that too when i turn i scrape the inside of the fender wall. I jus got a new paint job done along with a bodykit so every1z telln me to go 18s so i wanna know if i can do that!!! I'am also runnin on stock suspensions...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You truck owners (specifically late-model Tundras) will want to check this out. Advance Auto Parts is selling new air and oil filters, making them the first to offer them outside of a Toyota dealer. Now we can stop relying on the dealer, and get our hands dirty instead. This makes me happy. :biggrin:

AAP has a little video that talks all about it - you can see it here. And the products are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience