Search results

1. RoyBlue

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

Got my product from the seller. Super good deal... and cheap too. Thumbs up to an awesome seller. Highly recommended. Friendly and even willing to provide advice on how to use the product. Thanks Bro!!! Hope to do more business with you in the future
  2. RoyBlue

DIY Install Engine Start Button (with pictures)

whoa... which wire you cut.... ? the color?
  3. RoyBlue

Aux Plug-in

try to find the 3.5mm stereo cable and plug it in directly. That SHOULD work... but then again.. I could be wrong.
  4. RoyBlue

[WTS] Pivot Spark Earth (Best deal in market)

bro... pm me the location of the shop and best price for Spark Earth...
  5. RoyBlue

Most importantly is that you need a relay for it. Get a SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) relay with a min of 30 amps for 12V's to use it. You mean you wanna make it like a "doomsday switch" kinda feel to it? Yeah... the same kinda method Hollywood movies use to remote detonate explosive charges...
  6. RoyBlue

ark turbo timer

wrong area to post....
  7. RoyBlue

Can DIY one la. Haiya. Never try never know ma. I also try try only. I study law k... not electronical engineering. :)
  8. RoyBlue

NOS??? what is NOS!!?!?! hahahaha no la. My car where can put NOS... turbo pun tarak. It's a horn button which I also DIY. I put it there so i can use my thumb to activate the horn when i driving. Just sprayed back my dashboard center console and spruced up my faded meter panel.... :) a lot...
  9. RoyBlue

I'm driving a Satria too. Contact FTZone on this forum here. He can get the button for ya.
  10. RoyBlue

lol... smoke is okay... don't wait got electrical fire.... that'll be one way cool MOD..!!!
  11. RoyBlue

shouldn't be THAT hard. I also not really that good in wiring. just make sure your battery is disconnected when you do it.
  12. RoyBlue

Need Help from all the DIY SIFU

yeah... flourescent light tubes are very fragile. Enter a pothole, get hit by a small pebble or even a hard bump can break the tubes. Those tubes are not meant to be mobile. Consider gettin aftermarket neons.
  13. RoyBlue

Yeah, i know but I am scared that anything can happen to the button then really got big problem. So the key thing I MAY remove in the future when I tidy up my wiring (solder/clamp properly) So as of now... it's still the backup. Plus the button just makes it look like your starting process is...
  14. RoyBlue

Shouldn't BE a problem... you can refer to this site here just have to be careful when it comes to the wiring that's all
  15. RoyBlue

How to change the woonder panel

yeah which accessory shop you bought from? mine kopak dy.... Strength + Proton Parts = bad combo....
  16. RoyBlue

wah bro 7heaven, your panel damn chun wei... now if only you add those toggle switch covers like the ones they have on the F-16 jets to control their weapons MASTER ARM... fulaweh... chun giler
  17. DIY Install Engine Start Button (with pictures)

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum but I've seen a lot of great stuff going on here especially in the DIY sections. Truly Malaysia Boleh SPIRIT!!! I've been wanting to install a engine start button for my car (for the cool factor ). Sorry in advance as I know that this DIY has been done on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton’s first ever global car, the Prevé, has managed to rake up a total booking of 11,130 units in just in a span of two months, making it the number one choice for the 1.6-litre sedan in the market. Launched on 16 April 2012, the Prevé comes in three variants: the Premium with the 1.6 Charged Fuel Efficiency (CFE) engine mated with Proton’s own 7-speed ProTronic CVT, and two Executives with either the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience