Search results

1. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

your request so difficult i dun even seen that gearbox before.............hikhikhikhik..............oh and addy sent u the aluminium piping.................:)
  2. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

Hmmmmmmmm.........................dunno whats great lo............all missing at TT only
  3. danny_rigid

Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

Fuuuyoooohhhh...................this thread still around...wei................thumbs up
  4. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

Nothing to do, so bring up post...........................:)
  5. danny_rigid

I hate super strut......................:)
  6. danny_rigid

in car ionizer

How much wei? hikhikhik
  7. danny_rigid

4AFE Turbo vs 4AGE Blacktop

Just read this thread..............hmmm.......if Samuel was here.......it would save all those rumbling and mumbling.........................:itsme:
  8. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

ko asyik asyik tebang pokok......................what tree at your house................jack the beanstalk izzit..........................hikhikhik
  9. danny_rigid

Jauh jauh baru sempoi.........................jalan pendek boost belum habis, jalan dah habis, buat apa
  10. danny_rigid

welcome Mr Rizal..........................nice to meet ya
  11. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

Have to dive for a while lol..........................hikhikhik ---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:05 AM ---------- Saving money for mani and rebuild gearbox......................then only will join..........................this time...
  12. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

open track is 17 or 24 Oct?
  13. danny_rigid

you doing some kind of Mr Bean show izzit? If want to follow kyle style, your bird language still not up to date la........................hikhikhik
  14. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

Ko jangan FFK on the 8 AUG..............dah la ada 2 orang FFK dah.......................cakap nak jadi cheerleader la, tu la ni la...............
  15. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

16 July 10....TT BRJ alam damai.........for paintball agenda on the 7 Aug 10....................please come..............
  16. danny_rigid

Try find this fella with the name AE101Wong..............think he can help you..................
  17. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

Total la..................birdy
  18. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

1.3 turbo also cannot win..........some more want to test with 1.5 mivec turbo..............u stupid or what? even that fella pump 95ron and u use v power racing also he will smoke u kau kau............and now u blame it on the fuel.........................and i dun even want to mention traction...
  19. danny_rigid

Nice statement Mike.................hahahahahahahhahahaha
  20. danny_rigid

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

Lucky i did't go and try......................ESSO for me...............can pick up point also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2016 Paris Auto Show is still ongoing for trade and public, but media days ended nearly a week ago and all debuts have been made, with automakers showcasing their latest offerings as well as their vision of what future automobiles would look like.

The Mondial de I’Automobile has been the stage for automakers to unveil various forms of vehicles; from futuristic concepts, ultra-efficient hybrids, to race version of passenger cars. Let’s take a look at these 10 not-to-miss cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience