Search results

1. Mercedes CLS350,Ori AMG Bodykit,7-speed Paddle Shift

2005/2008 Mercedes CLS 350 W219. Car is in excellent condition. The following items has just been changed:- 1)Engine Oil 2)Transmission fluid (ATF) 3)Engine Mounting 4)Oxygen (O2) Sensors 5)Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor 6)Spark Plugs 7)Oil filter Comes installed with the additional...
  2. G

BMW 328ci M-Sport Package,Powerful Inline 6 engine

thanks bro :) ---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:23 PM ---------- thanks bro, glad someone appreciates it. I try to be transparent as possible to minimize discrepancies. BTW the thing i like most about the car is the sound of the...
  3. BMW 328ci M-Sport Package,Powerful Inline 6 engine

-sold-
  4. G

Proton savy problem

looks like its the infamous AMT problem. I actually have a spare TCU, if there is a problem with the TCU, can sell it to you at much cheaper price compared to Proton.
  5. G

{WTS}Kia Rio JB 1.4 Auto DOHC CBU, Showroom Condition

i am doing part time trading bro ;) btw to view more pics, do visit the following website:-Kia Rio 1.4
  6. {WTS}Kia Rio JB 1.4 Auto DOHC CBU, Showroom Condition

Price:35,900 Dealing method: COD only, can courier also, but buyer have to pay :P Location of seller: Penang Contact method/details: PM/SMS Age of item: 1 year old Kia Rio5 1.4 Auto DOHC for sale. Car is in excellent condition, has only been on the road for one year. Done only...
  7. G

WTS-Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6A sell below market value

here is the breakdown:- RM54500 selling price RM1943.8 insurance (sum insured 67100) RM50 puspakom RM350 transfer fee RM90 road tax RM55933.8 total selling price inclusive insurance/transfer fee/road tax and puspakom) RM55500 loan RM1433.8 D/P RM710 9 years monthly installment...
  8. WTS-Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6A sell below market value

Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 CVT Auto For Sale. Car is in excellent condition. Just clayed, polished and waxed the exterior. Comes with 16inch Lenso super-lightweight rims. Tyres and rims still like new. Owner spent about RM2k for the tyres and rims. This car has been taken care very well by the...
  9. Rare Savanah Green Ford Ranger Extreme,Low Mileage

I have a year 2002 Ford Ranger Extreme for Sale with very low mileage (about 79k). This is a very rare Ford Ranger Extreme (the color is called Savannah Green,original Ford Ranger Extreme color), as most of the Ranger Extreme on the road are either black or dark blue, which makes it difficult to...
  10. G

Where to find Autobot

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/all-other-stuff/179242-wts-cool-autobot-electroluminescent-sticker.html its a real cool looking autobot el sticker, thought you guys would be interested

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eB6R3h05Qh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch this video of the Audi heritage explained and the introduction of the new Audi TT RS. The Quattro drivetrain has been here for almost 3 decades. A great heritage explained in the video and definitely reasons why our beloved friend Izso, loves one. Here's to you buddy! Enjoy the video
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience