Search results

1. P

SIC Track Day

guud day in sic! losta polite ppl on the tracks. hardly see a flag go up!
  2. P

SIC Track Day

haa alot ppl coming tomorrow ke? is it open trackday or practis run for the next enduro. id rither go on weekdays less yellow flags i hope. n less traffic. crossfingers less then 20 cars.
  3. P

SIC Track Day

head count for tomorrow? i might be coming. anybody wanna meetup in dengkil r&r or peejay?
  4. P

Mazda 1.8 Turbo RWD engine

quote for horizontal 13b mated with b6t gearbox with mounting. 13b n/a. i like rotary power!
  5. P

Mazda 1.8 Turbo RWD engine

can u do a 13b rotary engine + b6t gearbox so jadi fwd? + mounting for bfmp/mazda. can u do the plate gearbox mounting plate for that? saw some pics a aussie dood put a rotary engine in a mazda BD 4wd. but he used a evo5 gearbox.
  6. how? is your car jpj ready for inspection?

whats going to happend to your bg bf astina all mazda fords under 94 are gonna kena the inspection. allready for the trouble? looks like our cars going to drop like mad the value. hehehehehe
  7. P

Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

i think is good. i drive a 1986-89 mazda 323. at least the inspection will assure me that my car is road legal and fit for the road. for god sake its 20 years old! theres so many karat cars/rust buckets out there on the road that should be scrapped. its a menace to society. what if the wheel...
  8. P

What do I need to know before heading to the tracks?

i just make sure i keep an eye on my water tempreture gauge when im in the tracks. n allways remind your self that u still have to drive your car home after trashing it. towing back isnt fun on your pocket.
  9. P

Sepang Open Track Day 27/09/09

sob sob... miss trackday. nice pics
  10. P

30Th Of August Open Track day

my ride the bas mini blue mazda 323. still running on stock single pots. need to upgrade to twinpots n bigger rotors for bigger swipe. hopefully next trackday will be done.
  11. P

nice track day, not as much traffic. the weather was guud. most ppl was etical on the track. good mix of slow n phast car on the track. hope i didnt block anybody too much. killed my brakes at 4pm. need to change rotor, calliper n pads. great! :driver:
  12. P

hope itll clear up in the evenin. havent been to the track yet this year. n when i wanna go all this bullsh*t happends.
  13. P

i might.... but abit late around 4.
  14. P

Typical timing for street cars at Sepang SIC

dah lari topic. just post your lap time in sepang in setup. no track car times ok. we want road cars. car : mazda 323gt 1986 [email protected] time : 2:59-3:00 (with traffic) mods : titan coilovers 1.5 deg back n front, yokohama prada spec2 street tyres, brake pads/rotor setup still...
  15. P

WTA: Ford TX3 4-Pot Caliper Brakes Upgrade

i have rx7 4pots fer sale. pm me fer offer. just the callipers
  16. P

Most powerful car with a budget of RM20K++

DOESNT EXZIST SUCH CAR. SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE. who de heck wanna sell powerful big cc car for 25k?
  17. P

Xtreme Evo engine Build 1000hp

whos got the deeper poket wins. money = speed. n some education would help too.
  18. P

Mazda Interplay

1.b8210 210hp on engine. on wheel should be 190hp 2.u can look for lantis v6 engine if u wanna play n/a 3.killerbees.com.my or www.mazda323performance.com this zth site ppl want to sell stuff only. tech stuff not much help here. n ppl not friendly lo 4.none 5.dont know where to recommend. most...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do i need to change the spring to adjust the front high low so called adjustable suspension ?

Its on a Kenari with a 2.8kg spring (on pervious owner) and now put into my kenari it was too low til it hit my fender and bumper was gliding thru bump.

so i went back to titan and ask them to make the front higher, titan boss mr.richard say have to put in a spacer in the spring and adjust it higher.... he say that is the most fastest and cheapest way. (but not safe lar, i think!)

another way ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience