Search results

1. I

Honda Accord CF4 SiR (Accord JDM) 4 sale

what's the meaning of 1997/2004?... soli ya, a bit dump on it, hehe... any interior pic for this car?...
  2. I

Honda Civic EF9 for sale

interested too... send me pic.. [email protected]
  3. I

NAZA BESTARI 1.4 2Month old

hey buddy, what's the best time to call u?...
  4. I

hi... just called u but u din pick my call lor... hehe... maybe u can call me back... i called u yesterday nite 11 something near 12 nite and today called u 8 something... my number is 019 - 279xxxx, u should hv my number in ur miss call listing, hehe... hope to hear from u...
  5. I

hey buddy, call u but u din asnwer my call lor... maybe u sleep liao... hehe...
  6. I

Mazda Lantis 2.0 V6 for sale

interested... what's the max loan able to get for this car?... email the pic to me also... thanks... [email protected]
  7. I

Anyone driven Mazda Astina?

i think the price for this car is quite low... 1 of my favorite car but due to the age of the car, i need to go other car... 91 car, how much?...
  8. I

Free air method ( subwoofer )

i got fren do the Myvi ICE setting b4... and the owner is satisfy with the setup... maybe u can try to tell the budget and ask for the quotation?... anything, u can try to PM me lor... i can bring u to my fren and show u... if u need a demo, he can try to arrange the Myvi to show u, maybe...
  9. I

window films < SOLAR GARD > Best Price!!!

sure... currently u only stated out the IR Rejection... i would like to know also the % of Ultra Violet Rejection, Visible Light Transmission and Visible Light Reflection... with all the information, i'm sure it'll be easier for everyone to understand more and less down ur reply... hehe...
  10. I

window films < SOLAR GARD > Best Price!!!

can provide more info about the film?...
  11. I

Motorola Handphones @ Crazy Prices!!!

any other model available?...
  12. I

Power Window Question, need help..

haha... just go for consumer right...
  13. I

Silling Coat for Young Guys

any clearer photos for the coat?... maybe clearer on the cutting and so on lor... it's too blur, not even can c the cutting and the design for the coat... thanks...
  14. I

Power Window Question, need help..

minicooper2u, since ur car is the manufacturer defeat, send back... and u tell them if they scratch ur tint, ask them to pay... u're consumer and i think u hv the right to request that... dun let them said all the word to scare u and take it to other mech... since other top mech able to repair...
  15. I

we're back...low budget of tinting your car

cool to know that u still remember me, haha... anyway, from the above, u said that the IR = 55%, both type A and type B also same?... can write it more specified for type A and type B? maybe can list it out so that it's easier for other to understand?... for example: Type A - NS BLue...
  16. I

[WTS/BULK] Motorola Walkie Talkie (T5720/T5920/T4508/SX700R)

only 14 days of warranty?... u said all come in pair but the T4508 u wrote RM100/each, a pair mean RM200?... if u're not including the handfree, how much to get a hardfree for the product?...
  17. I

we're back...low budget of tinting your car

yaya... prefer to know more info about the tint film... thanks...
  18. I

high trade-in value here!!!

Iswara Aeroback 1.3cc (not LMST) all stock condition year 2003 Mika color (something look like gold)
  19. I

Interior Neon Light

can provide more picture?... snap some photos without on the neon light... it'll look clearer... currently only able to c the neon color only... thanks... :)
  20. I

Anti Crime - Leave your Experience or suggestion pls

i got 1 rotan kayu and the HK police used flexi stick iron on my car... hehe... if police check sure i kena, rite?...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Not much of a DIY tutorial. I just mod a 4 spoke mitsu steering wheel that has a bigger brass horn contact by adding old brass contact from my 3 spoke lancer steering which got cracks and sunburn. Used some copper conductive tape to stick them together. I do guitar repairs and the copper tape are use for ground shielding of the guitar wiring cavity. Hence I have bits and pieces in my workshop.

Here's the photo.

The one sticking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience