Search results

1. W

Engine Oil...

hi guys, since everyone saying they r not promoting the oil i would like to tell everyone that all my customer r very happy with the Motul turbolight 4100 semi-synthetic. To be fair, plz ask all the 20V sifus here that is using this oil about the performance. the market price for this oil is...
  2. W

Spot Welding To Strengthen Body

the welding should be less than 1 inch between each other and the paint should be taken off before weld. if the paint is not taken off, sometimes will cause the welding not stick
  3. W

My Fren Ek4 B16a Kena Tapau By Le 4agze!

guys guys. No point to say who tapau who, everyone car is good. If someone still think their car is fast, just do like what Danny3555 said, go sepang and chit cho chit cho. For me, i prefer prefect car like good cornering and fast than only fast on straight. just my 2 cents.
  4. Evo7 Brembo Brake System For Airtrek

Brembo caliper, rotor, nuckle for airtrek ( used from evo7 ) caliper is in superb condition. front only Price is rm2600+installation (neg. for those is interested) anyone interested plz call william 012-213-9861
  5. W

levin818, you welcome to help me weld the car if you want :) chek_corolla, depends to the car, normally about rm1500-rm2000
  6. W

Modding a EP82

haha alvin. here u come :lol: want to be the queen of starlet ah ??
  7. W

hi guys, actually i did a lots of this spot welding to my race cars and its seems like you guys havent notice something more important. If you ask me to weld the car ( lets say a levin ) i need 3-5 days to done it ( fully weld the car ) but b4 u do the welding u need to clear all the anti rust...
  8. W

Good news for all Kelisa and Kenari

actually if u wishing or planning to try the new product, u should believe or take out 40% or even 50% confident. i understand the buyer will pay the money, but let say RM180 is not a big amount (one weekend may spend more than that :D ), If the price is RM1800, then may u need to think so many...
  9. W

i tot i m the one who is uneducated but it seems like 'someone' is also the same. i can dyno the car anytime but then how am i going to compare it ? with what ? and dont tell to change the oil to mineral for first run and change back to motul for the second run. I m not that silly enough to do...
  10. W

So the one who is admited he is a defensive guy tries to claimmed again he is the only one that sell 3liters pack motul 300v in KL.I don wan play any challenge with u cause i don hav time to do that silly things.If u think i'm childish,i think u are uneducated.don u study business law before...
  11. W

i apologize if my words offended u,but the fact is your oil is expensive and i don wan my mate pay this price with the result he get. Come on, do u wan to get a oil which is performing the same power with a mineral? my car already clocked less than 14 sec with just mineral and i don really...
  12. W

i admit i am defensive for my oil and also defending for those people(customers) who bought our oil, so what? I know its good oil and at least i know i tried it and share the comments. They too are trying to share their experience. Do you think its sensible for you to bullshit out your insults...
  13. W

14.8 ? what if my car hit below 13 ? and if the engine and exhaust is stock, or you can come to inspect before since you make so much comment bout the oil. what make you guys so hard to believe the oil performance ? or maybe you dont have the skill to launch a car. this is definitely...
  14. W

Power FC and F-Con tuning

midship, why people never try japanese ecu :lol: i also doing Power FC promotion but still no order in :( :( :(
  15. W

Nissan Skyline R33 for sale

hi, for further details, pls call Simon. Thank you.
  16. Nissan Skyline R33 for sale

nissan skyline R33 for sale, interested ? (serious buyer only). Pls call Simon 019-3884444.
  17. Nissan Skyline R33 for sale

nissan skyline R33 for sale, interested ? (serious buyer only). Pls call Simon 019-3884444.
  18. W

Kelisa Track Day Gathering

hmm.... wat do u mean by "stock and standard"?.... :lol: :D turbo standard or n/a standard..? ... :lol: [/b] Standard, very stardard, even the exhaust system is standard. :)
  19. W

Kelisa Track Day Gathering

Kelisa is still a car, unless your Kelisa is a brand of a bicycle :lol: Anyway, we r still heading to the track next month with our demo car ( stock and standard ). See and believe how a so call small car beat the 'big' car. Come on lah, support a bit our beloved Kelisa lah.
  20. W

Rm150 ?? tell me where can i get, i also want :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got tis "petua" from my "orang tua"... just wanna share wit u all lor...

wen ur car so old like mine, u will xperience klekang sound when u closed ur door rite? here wat to do...

open ur door, see the black rubber around ur door? see wether it oledi hav litle hole. if ur door don hav hole 1, oso can use tis "petua"

now, use "aquarium hose" (which ppl use to connect from air pump to bubble the fish...), jolok inside the rubber to make them become thicker and stiffer(cut little hole...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience