Search results

1. K

DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

Hey... why dont you use a fuel regulator to drop the fuel pressure to the injector.... less pressure, the injector will be squirting lesser fuel, mean leaner mixture.. Just my 2 rupiah Cheers
  2. K

looking for perdana

Really ah... I checked at motor trader mostly 39k-42k for year 2001.... I met the owner oredi and see the car... Waaa... sudah tergoda oredi:love: :love: :love: ... Very nice car no scratch at all n the milage is below 100kkm with full service record.....this monday gonna submit loan...
  3. K

looking for perdana

Sori typo error la... Rm38k le bro... Sorry... Amacam ok ke? loan leh g brape? Thanks guy 4 ur support....
  4. K

looking for perdana

aiseh... long2 time ago le... That time i gila drift... buy h/c celica install 2 my ke70.. then no money oredi... huhuhu wanna ask somtin... keta taun 2001 Rm28000(Auto)- ok ke? how much bajet to convert from auto 2 manual?
  5. K

looking for perdana

got maa.. that day my friend selling his perdana Evo 3 engine summore rm 25k onli....:bird:
  6. looking for perdana

Model :Proton Perdana budget: 20k-30k car year:1995-2000 color: any mileage: (used car) spec: convert to 6a12tt/ modified car prefer with perdana alfa body kit prefer manual tranny email: (for pic) [email protected] loan : (anything goes wit 5k d/p) helping my fren.. anything can...
  7. K

Perdana 2.0 V6

Bro 25k x dpt ka?
  8. K

proton putra 97 (m) for sale!!

bro, wer's ur location....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all the sifus and gurus here... refering to the above pix, i'm wondering what do i need if i'd like to add bulbs to it and where should i connect the wires if i want it to turn on follow the night lights?

Please advise... thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience