Search results

1. M

(WTS) AE86 Parts

Price is RM800. Can nego but please do come and view first if possible. Thanks.
  2. (WTS) AE86 Parts

- 4AGE 16v stock engine kosong (w/ AP form) - 4AGE 16v stock ECU - Crossmember c/w powerstreering rack - T50 gearbox - SOLD - Zenki complete dashboard (including analog cluster) - Long shaft - SOLD * Pm or sms me at 0169828894 Note : All are kindly welcome to view and...
  3. M

open rally track available?

Sorry for jacking this thread and being a little off topic, but does anybody know of a 4X4 off road terrain open to the public? I know rallying and off roading are miles different although dirt are in their veins. Actually I love rallying. 4X4 is just starting to grab a hold of me. So, anyone...
  4. M

GRA 2007 Round 4 - 11th November 2007 Shah Alam

Thanks for the info akuma. Really appreciate it. Helps a lot as this will be my first time going to watch.
  5. M

GRA 2007 Round 4 - 11th November 2007 Shah Alam

Anybody know what the schedule is like? Can't seem to find it on the GRA website. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2009 Ferrari F70

In 1995 Ferrari launched the F50. Seven years after that it was replaced by the Enzo. And now, according to a rule that Ferrari always follow they will launch the F70, seven years after the launch of the Enzo. Also there are no big competitions for the F70 yet, but after Ferrari will launch this supercar on the market for sure many auto-makers will try to build competitors for it.

The Ferrari...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience