Search results

1. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

lim. if i'm not mistaken, the sm4 had a one piece smoked headlamp which is really good looking. good luck in finding it.. ---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:42 AM ---------- aahhh.. i do miss my torneo.. abe faisal, how much abe zul...
  2. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

yup, because Abe Faisal left us to go buat anak... hehehehe... why dont we do a get together tt... abe bulet,abe faisal, abe fobs,abe sato, abe aja, abe 5efte, abe alwi, abe iswandy, abe ali, abe pian and the rest of the gang.. :love:
  3. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

Hello everyone :itsme:... long time no see.. missed you guys :love:
  4. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

go get a bottle of honda mtf3.. 4 litres rm180 in purple metal can made in japan.. try that if still cannot then take apart gbox.. it helped me in my sir-t and also my cl1 and also my friends cl7r.. i used motul ff lsd, redline as well before... shift into 5th gear at high speed crunch...
  5. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

what oil did you use?? i asked about the the syncro was around 600 plus..
  6. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

ceffy_999.. i faced the same problem on my sir-t and also on my cl1.. 1st adjust the clutch pedal higher..then try.. if cannot try mtf3 honda gbox oil.. solved my problem.. still cannot it means taking the gbox apart.
  7. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

abe fobs.. size?? sato san, vw seems to have a lot of problems.. my friends gbox just kong..
  8. fairy

TE37 Replica Sport Rims for sale.

anything in 17x7.5x45 or 48?
  9. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

need specific offsets back and front and rim width size, weight as well.. for these will be used for specific track, gymkhana usage and also whether the design and colour is up to my liking.. no taiwan replicas.. alan champion you sell rims??? can help??? sv4.. nice car.. i have one too...
  10. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

hi geng :) who has 17 inch rims for sale?? looking looking.. anyone??
  11. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

facebook????
  12. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

bring it to my chief mech.. he will gau tim for you.. my number 0123130100
  13. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

by the way you explained the hp, i think you did the run at n1.. just have a look at the top right of the page and see whether its smoothing sae or std.. the af is usually the line below the chart... 14.86 i hope not cos thats lean bro.. other sifu's pls correct me if i'm wrong.. reason for...
  14. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

some nice figures.. but did you do them at n1? anyway, if you could post the chart up for us it would be good, so i can see the 1 of the most important things.. the a/f ratio.. call me at 0123130100 for more info on ecu.. panjang cerita.. ---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- 6 hour...
  15. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

:listen::listen: its actually tiap taip malam.. hehehe.. but seriously, i do miss my cf4.. i tot you slipped while doing some stand ups with your many aweks.. hehehehe
  16. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

good:biggrin: how is the fc now.. ?? but why didnt you wait for the extractor?? its already at eric's shop.. care to share the results or even better, the dyno chart? ko syiok la, still got cf4.. me:slug::slug: hehehe.. bro, call abang cat.. i think dia ada jalan..
  17. fairy

Honda accord euro r (type r)

nice.. free bump
  18. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

engine stock standard.. cl1 topfuel air ram, ngk cables, mugen extractor, customised fujitsubo catback, engine stock standard tip top and e-manage tuned by jc racing.. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: abang faisal :love::love: serviceble.. gimme a ring.. if your spare ballast...
  19. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

it was ard 215whp and 22.8 kg torque bro.. that was the highest i got..
  20. fairy

mods on Accord CF4

bro tuned-r, maybe we can meet during tt.. there is something i owe you a long time ady.. hehehehe.. hug hug ye.. thats if all the otai here allow me to join la bro dato, i used e mange blue.. but of course if you can lay your hands on an ultimate the even better more parameters..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc Benz. Taman sea PJ C200 Silver with beige leather interior....BDE15...just stolen in front of the house 5 min ago...please watch out for the car. TQ.

or call Sjn. Sharif Kelana jaya police station 03-7806-2222
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience