Search results

1. S

[WTS] Altezza Original Bumper, Front Grill & Fog Lamp

Errr....heloo Bumper mau jual berape ye?
  2. S

ALTEZZA boot emblem

bro am interested.....can sms me pls? 0126786517
  3. S

TRD Sports T3 17" White

wei wei ....giler ler,,, i tot these rims were discontinued by TRD
  4. S

Aerokit for sale

Bro Jahax, I am interested in your ALTEZZA emblem for the rear trunk Is it the one with the word ALTEZZA I have some freaking vandalisor teared off the last 2 alphabet (ZA) Now my car is named ALTEZ
  5. S

Used Apexi Hybrid Evolution Muffler For Sell

bro is the muffler suitable for manual
  6. S

Used " ALTEZZA " Front Grill For Sell

hey bro, another member is looking for TRD grill, see whether he is interested in yours or not. I think his name is kevin
  7. S

wtb.trd grill

hi kevin, TRD grilles are quite expensive and it is not even carbon fibre. Only carbon fibre look. I know cos i am using one and i bought it from Wing Hin in Jalan Loke Yew,KL. I think one of the member is selling ALTEZZA grille so you might want to go thru the forum. Hope this helps.
  8. S

handbrake sign blinking

when does the handbrake side blinking occurs....when the handbrake is up ? sometimes it is just a simple connectors problem because of the heat generated underneath the handbrake so the connectors tends to loosen up after u run the car for some times....
  9. S

installing stock air box......

darn.....do u think wing hin can order ar....and if u dont mind can tell me the price roughly how much r u installing the air box urself.....???? why not got to Trial.... if you want i have a mechanic that can check the ECU
  10. S

Rear Disc Rotor + Caliper

also this website....i think one of the bro put this in..... KINWAY MOTORSPORTS - Toyota / Lexus Performance Parts and Accessories for Sport Motors The TRD price for just the disc is cheap in this website i think a member in here MidnightRacer is also selling the whole set of TRD brakes.
  11. S

Rear Disc Rotor + Caliper

bro nick, check out this website for the stuff you want..... japanparts.com : PARTS DATABASE i am not sure whether can get here locally or not but what the website shows you is a start.
  12. S

installing stock air box......

bro hansc, i heard from my mechanic that the vacuum hose go thru the intake air box. Supposedly there's a flap that close and open. I think you can just connect it but it is better to have the ECU checked too... Can you tell me where you bought it and for how much... Thanks bro
  13. S

Very new TRD muffler for sale

hi bro ryonan... i am thinking of doing the same thing too.... have you bought yours.....maybe if we buy together can get bigger discount... call me up at 012 678 6517
  14. S

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!! Thx bush....have already done that......will put in more time into this forum....find it extremely helpful
  15. S

Altezza Suspension Parts Search

Thanks guys for all the info.... My ride is currently using HKS Hypermax..(think...HKS purple color absorber) suspension....gone case oredi so need to change but i don't want a hard ride anymore....thinking more of the medium hard ride....not like original but just slightly harder.... I...
  16. Altezza Suspension Parts Search

Hi there guys, Need to find out wer to get parts for Altezza suspension. Upper arm, lower arm and absorber.... Recommendations appreciated....Thx
  17. S

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know where i can get plastic factory to make my costume mould for my belting cover (lutsinar style) ?

btw im using suzuki old model, never found it on aftermarket part in malaysia.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience