Search results

1. H

EF spare parts

takatsuki at segambut..the chop shop got lots of glove box wat...why u all here complaining like damn hard to find one..i just bought one few months back..or is it we are not supposed to advertise name of place to get..i dont give a shit man..go to that shop Takatsuki in segambut, Hcleong..still...
  2. H

FS : Ori EF9 Muffler

there's another post that SIRCRX posted ...similar to this ad..go keep on clicking the pages..you'll see the pic in that post.
  3. H

Ef Club Malaysia!

hey bro..mine broke too..used super glue ..worked for about a week and gave way again.Finally had to buy a used one from chop shop..Takatsuki at segambut has loads and has got a few shade of color...cost bout rm60-70..good luck
  4. H

Ef Club Malaysia!

quiet.. there must be very few EF9 owners around or its just that they simply have no dedication towards this so called newly established EFCM...damn sad wei...everybody go fly kites la...
  5. H

FS : Ori EF9 Muffler

ef9 muffler interested in yr muffler..but yr handphone seem to be off..keep going to yr voicemail..i really want the muffler..call me please..0123791665 din
  6. H

Ef Club Malaysia!

what happened to EFCM? wei why so quiet d?...nobody posting anything here anymore ah?..what happened to EFCM la?..beginning so excited and all...now like dead wan?...
  7. H

Ef Club Malaysia!

thanks thanks for the comments guys..paintjob cost a bomb..it had to look good..or else i'll burn down the bloody paint shop man..hehe oh yeah the color ..its called Formula Red.
  8. H

Ef Club Malaysia!

my car's paint job process... hello people..been away from the forum for a long time..wondering when's next gathering..by the way..had my car painted..finally!..and here are some pics pf the progress..
  9. H

Ef Club Malaysia!

..bro..no ler,mine is the red 2door one la..u mean there's someone else without number plate also??..gotta meet him man..haha...anyway hope to meet u someday..
  10. H

Ef Club Malaysia!

latecomer.. whoi guys..been away from the country for couple of months,now i'm back and wat a surprise to see that we've finally have our very first own ef club of malaysia..boy am i lost!..so with who shud i sign myself up with and join la wei...anyway if u guys can remember me during any...
  11. H

MOMO RACE & SAFC

is the diameter 13.8"..the standard larger one or is it the smaller one?.
  12. H

Civic/CR-X EF talk

our page has been very quiet lately..hmm
  13. H

S-flow Muffler

hey dude..how to contact u..my number 0123791665 can be used as S-flow right on EF?..very interested....pse call me...
  14. H

MOMO RACE

hi..wondering is this the standard size as in the big one ?..there are 2 or 3 sizes for steerings right as i'm not very sure of the diameter range...please clarify ..tq
  15. H

Civic/CR-X EF talk

hmm..really?..interesting..
  16. H

Civic/CR-X EF talk

hey guys.. just wondering, how hard is it to find an ori EF9,(not converted ones..)any idea?..and what shud the ideal price be?
  17. H

Civic/CR-X EF talk

JDM rear centre wing/spoiler
  18. H

Civic/CR-X EF talk

JDM EF9...all originals....
  19. H

Civic/CR-X EF talk

trying to let go mine for 18k or more if poss, fren selling his ori ef9 for 27k...quite high right?..sigh..i also dunno how wei..real dilemma man..
  20. H

Civic/CR-X EF talk

hey guys..justwent thru all yr convstion in this 4th gen forum...interesting..may i join the forum too..hehe ..i own a 4th gen ef too..but stock standard with full ef9 bodykits..originally local assembly with ef2 bodyparts..kinda sucky..nothing compared to ef9 look...got everything(well almost)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Quite a plethora of tuners have been getting their hands dirty on the Honda CR-Z, trying to help it induce more adrenaline in its drivers than a sneeze would. The problem is they’re trying to do it without messing about too much with the hybrid powertrain and losing the ‘green’ aspect of it.

This is precisely why we love tuners like HKS, the Jap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience