3. F

Sub woofer v8

PM you !
  4. F

Sub woofer v8

check...pm you
  5. F

Sparco rims 15'inch white colour

sorry bro, the rims sold out. you can look at the woofer...if intrested let me know, i give u best price. ---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ---------- rims sold out, please take a look at www.japanbid.com.my ---------- Post added at 07:09 PM...
  6. F

you got pm bro.
  7. F

Sub woofer v8

New last price ! Bump up !
  8. F

i'm not sure bro, but i can say this rims is quite light, not heavy. Bump: no bro, I just want to sell it.
  9. F

location seri kembangan.....
  10. F

Sub woofer v8

Bummp........
  11. F

Sub woofer v8

if interested come pm me, i give you the best price.
  12. F

I just selling this sparco rims without tyre only oh......:adore:
  13. Sparco rims 15'inch white colour

another new item. another new item. thank you. another item. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/ice-in-car-entertainment/286335-sub-woofer-v8.html and http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/297140-twin-exhaust-rm-200-for-2-exhaust.html
  14. F

Sub woofer v8

come on.......ask me for the best price !
  15. Sub woofer v8

sold Hi, Item sold
  16. F

WTS: honda civic 1.6 big vtec cheap

you call the owner ask him, he can tell you. thank you. :rofl:
  17. WTS: honda civic 1.6 big vtec cheap

Product Price : RM 53888 Location : Pahang Brand : Honda Model : Honda Civic 1.6 BIG VTEC (M)96/99 -96 Transmission : Automatic Style : Coupe Seller Type : Personal Color : White Capacity : 4 seats Engine Volumn : 1501-2000cc Manufactured Year : before 1997 Miles : 100K or above...
  18. F

[WTS] 17" ADVAN RACING RS rims + B/S POTENZA RE001 tyres

hi, i just want to tell you, if you post your selling item to www.8carcar.com, it might will be more faster sell your item. more viewer will view your product.
  19. F

AR42/AR48/AR50/ AR60/ AR70 Turbo 'new'

hi, i just want to tell you, if you post your selling item to www.8carcar.com, it might will be more faster sell your item. more viewer will view your product.
  20. F

All honda cars offer & stock!!

hey dude, i just want to suggest you post in www.8carcar.com , will got more viewer to view your car, and it will help you more faster sell your car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To celebrate its 40th anniversary, Mazda has released limited units of the Mazda RX-8 Anniversary Edition for Japan.

Despite the same powertrain of the current Mazda RX8 Type S(6MT) and Type E(6AT), this limited edition comes in pearl white. Some additional items like the retro leather stitching on the steering, handbrakes, Bilstein dampers and a foam-filled front...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience