Search results

1. M

WTS:CCFL Various Sizes

bro Alex the cold cathode fluorescent ring lamp price at RM160 ~ RM499 (depends on sizes) are for a pair or what? Btw, is the cold cathode fluorescent ring lamp same as the EL, or it is different? Your location pls, how about the installation? Thanks
  2. M

Rearview Mirror Camera - It Captures Everything In Front of You

cool gadget, where can I get it at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? :biggrin:
  3. M

Yahoo Japan Sport Rims Bidding and Import Service

Bro, pls check your PM Thanks
  4. M

Yahoo Japan Sport Rims Bidding and Import Service

Bro beside rim, is it possible for you to help to import other item posted at Yahoo Bid Japan? if yes, I will pm u the link for the item thanks
  5. M

N95...ori..brand new..rm1400

Warranty by who?
  6. M

Mitsubishi Airtrek Tirbo

bro, try check it out at Redirecting to Mitsubishi Airtrek Website as well for more detail info
  7. M

17"ENKEI RPO1 pcd 114 - white kaler

refer to the first post for pics lah bro
  8. M

Cloth Drier for Sale (Must Check this!!!!)

Bro, when u bought it? Still under warranty? And is the box still with you? Btw, what is the reason u want to let go?
  9. M

4G Wireless Broadband

when it will cover other location and appreciate if you can share with us the future coverage expansion plan. It will help for us to decide which shd we subscribe.... IMHO wireless and mobile Internet access is all about coverage and reliability then speed. No offend, just wanted to know since I...
  10. M

Electric Stun Gun

Bro, is this legal in Malaysia?
  11. M

Authentic Anya Hindmarch I'm Not A Plastic Bag UK

Bro, need your contact number and location, btw can COD or not? Need to look see look see first, confirm ok then COD thanks
  12. M

Genuine Apple Iphone for sale

Bro, is it 100% compatible with Maxis (012)? And what do u mean by activate the iPhone? Is it mean unlock it? If yes, will the warranty void after unlocked? Thanks
  13. M

How do we know if we modify our car LEGALLY?

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Thanks bro :shakehands:
  14. M

How do we know if we modify our car LEGALLY?

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Bro mind to share the link to JPJ's website stating that the white halogen light is legal to install, coz I can't find it at Portal Rasmi Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia thanks
  15. M

Problem with Pivot Ignition Earth?

Bro, if the torque has improved and FC dropped shd be good what, rite? Don't tell me u want your FC to increase :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:
  16. M

Alignment, Balancing, Nitrogen, Pumping of Camber

jinkl, found this uncle fred selling the adjustable camber nut with super duper cheap price at RM7.50 per nut, here is the link http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/190930-adjustable-camber-nut-for-most-protons-rm-7-50-per-nut.html
  17. M

Alignment, Balancing, Nitrogen, Pumping of Camber

Jinkl, great info :congrats: . Have been following the thread for some time. Some noob questions. By default, is the bolt and nut come with the car? If not how much to get it install? Thanks bro
  18. M

[wts] Hella Battery Cut Off switch

Bro, One noob question, what is he purpose of cutting off the battery supply? I mean normally in what situation that we need to cut off the battery supply? Thanks
  19. M

17" Black Racing GT1 (new) - for sale

Bro reedoor, Oops sorry, my bad, misunderstand u, thought that u have offset +32 for BR-GT1. Anyway, since u have jalan to bring in nice wheels, is it possible to bring in specific wheels requested by buyer?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu

is there any chamber kit n toe kit available for wira ??

wat is the advantage by using it??

usually for proton wira, rear using chamber kit n front is toe kit rite???

advice needed ..................:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience