Search results

1. J

How Ignition Coil Convert Voltage?

Quoted from Water Sparkplug - Page 73 The standard "Kettering" type ignition coil supplies 12-14v through the primary winding of the coil while the points are closed, this creates a strong magnetic field in the core of the coil, when the points open and current is abruptly removed from the...
  2. Resistorless Spark Plug?

Hi Sifu, Who has any experience with resistorless spark plug before? 5k-10k resistance is not small, any side effect to EMS in practice? Regards.
  3. J

How Ignition Coil Convert Voltage?

Is it due to some of the magnetic flux created in the secondary winding re-induce back into the primary, thus the input of the primary is not 12vdc any more but much higher voltage?
  4. How Ignition Coil Convert Voltage?

Hi Sifu, Please throw some light on me as I don't understand how "ignition coil" convert voltage. Let's say:- 1. Power input is 12vdc, coil ratio is 100:1 but the ignition coil output becomes about 24kv. 2. CDI output of 350vdc is sent to the input of ignition coil with 100:1 ratio...
  5. J

Brisk Newly A-line Yttrium Plug, extending replacement interval up to 100,000KM !!

Re: Brisk Newly A-line Yttrium Plug, extending replacement interval up to 100,000KM ! Do you have Brisk yttrium non-resistor a-line plugs with the 3 electrodes which is compatible with Denso IK22? I need to experiment the suitability with "Plasma Spark System".
  6. J

Blitz SuperCharger Kit For RX8 (SE3P)

What type of SC is it - twin screw or roots?
  7. 4A-GZE MAP Sensor

Looking for 4A-GZE MAP Sensor:- Toyota 89421-12111 Denso 079800-3250 or Toyota 89421-12110 Denso 079800-2580.
  8. J

any body need toyota stuff??

I'm looking for 4A-GZE MAP Sensor:- Toyota 89421-12111 Denso 079800-3250 or Toyota 89421-12110 Denso 079800-2580
  9. J

Improved Fuel Economy from "Added" Low-Pressure Turbo

Hi sifus, I find the following sites are quite interesting too. http://autospeed.com/cms/title_The-Confidence-Trick/A_111715/article.html http://autospeed.com/cms/title_-Turbod-for-Torque/A_111106/article.html http://autospeed.com/cms/title_Performance-with-Economy/A_110597/article.html...
  10. J

Fuel Pressure Is Less and Less the Longer You Drive

That's what wonder me. May be my engine is ultra ultra ultra efficient - using only a very little fuel. Ha Ha Ha.
  11. J

Dear xtremeleo, I'll try to simulate for more info - may be tomorrow / holiday. Anyway, how to retrieve PM? - Never use before - Old man la.
  12. J

Dear xtremeleo, Here is the test result (with vacuum line cut off):- 1). The reading of the FPR responses well to both the increase and decrease pressure adjustment. 2). The reading of the FPR does not change at high engine rev (7,000 rpm). Regarding the 102 RON fuel, I condition the...
  13. J

Dear xtremeleo, 1). Thanks. I will follow your suggestions (may be tomorrow morning - I have to leave now). Here is my testing result before reading this yours of suggestions. When I started the car the fuel pressure is 2.5 kg/cm2. After running the engine about 1/2 hour, the fuel...
  14. J

It is a SARD - but not sure whether it is a genuine one or not. You're right, it seems that the original OEM one feel smoother. You're a sharp guy.
  15. J

Yes, I've changed the adjustable fuel regulator and the mechanic again says it is OK. When the engine is cold (over night), the pressure is normal until the car runs again. I've never tried letting the engine cools down and re-drive. I will try it this afternoon.
  16. J

I suspect so, but my mechanic says the fuel pump is OK.
  17. Fuel Pressure Is Less and Less the Longer You Drive

I've converted my Corolla 4AGZE from a supercharger to be a turbo (by using GT2554R ball bearing with "merged collector" style exhaust manifold). The first 3,000 km, it runs perfect!!! The spooling is very very fast - even better than the original supercharged state. I can achieve 1 bar of...
  18. J

emanage tuning and installation

Hi there, What should I adjust/tune after modifying to let coolant temperature goes lower? At first, the car is a little bit sluggish. After I accidently increase ignition timing 1 degree, the response is back and even better. I wonder if there are other options to optimize the...
  19. J

HKS EVC in Learning Mode

Thanks very much Sifu!
  20. J

SNOW PERFORMANCE - Water/Methanol Injection for Turbo & NA engines

Hi ozalkl, To achieve the same amount of WORK done by an engine, how many c.c. of water/methanol mixture is required to be equivalent to 100 c.c. of 97 octane petrol? I need this info. to calculate backward how many percent the injector's duty cycle can be reduced. Thus, I might consider to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

jus wondering if putra side mirrors are da same as wira/satria?? i need 2 replace my putra side mirrors as one is completely broken but of cos in halfcut shops wira/satria is much more common than putra side mirrors man. jus wondering if da kaki is ngam or not?! thanks! roughly how much are a pair of side mirrors? (normal one enough no need auto-flips)

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience