3. D

Timing Kit Component Set

bro best price for savvy??
  4. D

Rim Advan RG TAiwan

bro got 17' 5 hole????
  5. D

Genuine GAB Absorbers for sales

bro do u have gab absorbers for altezza???? how much???
  6. D

♣ ◣ sporty front grill ( abs ) for sell ◥ ♣

do u hav grill for toyota altezza???
  7. D

M. Schumacher The Taxi Driver

Cabbie Schu in Coburg police probe Michael Schumacher and a newly-famous taxi driver might soon face the consequences of their high speed ride in a nine-seater Opel minivan earlier this week. Tuncer Yilmaz sparked a frenzy of international headlines when he revealed that Schumacher, the...
  8. D

M. Schumacher The Taxi Driver

Happen to one of our own malaysian guy in 2002(if not mistaken). Schumacher refuse to get into a mpv that Shell had prepared for him, so he "hijack" the Shell reps Proton Wira 1.8. He took the car to the limit from what i read in Motortrader. 200+km/h, the lucky guy got an autograph on his front...
  9. D

Original RS200 Spring and Shock Absorber

Bl@cK-TeZZ@ & 3113 you've got pm and Xim when you say trade are you saying swaping with your original RS200 spring & shock? If that is the case I'm sorry not intrested but thank you for the offer. Thank You
  10. Original RS200 Spring and Shock Absorber

I'm looking for original RS200 spring and shock absorber. Can't stand the adjustable suspension on my car. Any of the altezza member has a spring and shock absorber laying around in the store room or knows which 'kedai potong' has a set. Please PM me and give me your price. Thank You
  11. D

{WTS}Panasonic Dvd/Touch Screen Monitor

Do you have your own shop to install the item or I just buy the item and install it some where else.
  12. D

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!! 1. porosaki - 6MT with Turbo 2. Jahax (sold to Johorian) - 6MT 3. rinagi (sold to Pan Global) 5AT convert to 6MT 4. stepwyew - 5AT 5. Clipguy - 5AT 6. Bl@ckTezza - 5AT 7. martinchan - 6MT 8. Desharmner 9. Test 10. JayDM - 5AT (sold & turned...
  13. Proud New Owner of A White Altezza

Hi, First of all like to say that I'm quite suprise to see that there is a club for Altezza in Malaysia. Kudos to the person/group who taught of it first. I found the forum/club by accident while google-ing. I bought my Altezza (RS200 6MT) from a bank auction. Before the car reposesed, I was...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the greatest aspects of motorsports is perhaps also one of the angles that the spectators rarely view as they see the racecars shred slicks on the tarmac, and that is the plethora of emotions and effort invested by the team in getting the car to the starting grid in the first place.

Team JPM Dragon-i can attest to that though, as the team very nearly didn’t make it to the starting grid but managed to get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience