2. K

Need some info about Hyundai Accent

try get your answers at http://myaccentclub.com/forum
  3. K

Hyundai Accent Owners

best to my knowledge, no accent in malaysia has an engine transplant
  4. K

KLIMS '06 c me there

hi karen... nice meeting u today. sorry.. i'm too broke to vote for models. all my money went to japan gt ticket already..:embaressed_smile:
  5. K

Getz or Accent RX-5S???

Okay.. You will need to do some research on both cars For Accent RX-5S go http://www.myaccentclub.com/forum/index.php For Getz 1.3 go http://www.getzclub.com.my/forum/ I am currently drive an Accent and have also driven my friends Getz. So far both cars are value for money. Alarms: Getz...
  6. K

Getz or Accent RX-5S???

any particular reason you want to compare Accent RX-5S with the Getz 1.3 rather than the Getz 1.6?
  7. K

Hyundai Accent Owners

Accent comes in sedan and hatchback, Auto and Manual, with and without bodykit versions. Price range from 61K to 69K. I suggest you go hunt around for the best deals. :regular_smile:
  8. K

Hyundai Accent Owners

haa haa... totally agree with you. I shall have to update my signature.. :X-:
  9. K

why dun wan Hyundai Gathering?

i think there are too few hyundai owners here in ZTH lah.. maybe if we rope in other hyundai car clubs in malaysia together then can have better response loh.. what do u all think?
  10. K

the centerpoint is in Bandar Utama... opposite KBU college... and the McD is next to Centerpoint.
  11. K

when is the Hyundai gathering? anyway, my next gathering with my accent gang is 20th Jan 2006 at CenterPoint McD. time 7pm to 10pm. Its only a small gathering of 5 to 10 members only but other hyundai makes are welcome to join in. PM me your number and i'll PM you mine to keep in touch.
  12. K

who u MUGEN today? Pics Optional

i kena mugen by a kancil LEMBU license driver this afternoon, potong me from right hand side. Can see the instructor was so worried that his student will stratch my limited edition BM........... X (with reverse pedal break.. dun play play) when the car passes me at approximate 40 km/h uphill.
  13. K

Hyundai Accent Owners

i only know of one accent club in malaysia. see www.myaccentclub.com
  14. K

Hyundai Accent Owners

you wont get any HP improvement from grounding as it only makes your sound system more better, brighter headlights and maybe engine more responsive. Grounding is a very cheap and easy mod to start with.
  15. K

Planning to buy Hyundai Accent

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. personally i think the bodykit design was a bold move by Kah Bintang. I like the skirting but dun like the dummy air scoop and the spoiler. The front lip can improve too.
  16. K

wah.. blacksamurai. u too humble lah.. u must have purposely let the RX-S to pass you is it.. so you can see if the driver is a pretty gal or not!! my guess is it is a pretty gal driver so now you hoping i can provide you her name and number.. haa haa
  17. K

Hyundai Accent Owners

hi accent_G, welcome to the accent family.. not much active accent members here... my mod only grounding kit and some sound insulation. made a custom grill but it does not look nice so never put it on. what mods r u looking for?
  18. K

ops.. din see the question. -PuPu^ZaPruD3r- dude. Accent is not a bad car.. but the RX-S version is only a normal accent with a body kit. FC on the highway can be 7 to 8 l/100km but driving around KL can go up around 10 to 12 l/100km. All depends on the traffic condition and how your...
  19. K

Super GT Sepang Circuit coverage 3/3 | Zerotohundred.Live -Girls

wah.. great work andy goh and ldragon. keep it up.
  20. K

Suspension question on Accent RX-S

hi danieL, i know a few accent owners change to 15" rims. but none of them got your problem leh.. on your next service go check with KB service center if they got a solution for you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, need some input.
I might be able to secure one unit of Isuzu Trooper with G200 petrol engine foc as the owner are letting go few rides which he no longer uses.

We have seen the car and from what i see, it still can be put back on the road. Its an old Isuzu trooper, 2.0 petrol, 2 door model. Too bad i did not take any pictures when we (my lil bro, my dad and myself ) went to have a look at the car.

I am not worried at all about the engine (despite being parked for abt 7 years ) as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience