Search results

1. Full Rubber Racing Mounting For Proton / Mitsubishi Engine

-1 piece only for the rear part -full rubber -strong and solid mounting -good for race and harsh drive -decrease knocking RM50 nego until letgo Ampang Area 0127340334
  2. Work Tequila 13 inch rims pcd 110

-complete 4piece comes with tyres -rims in good condition -original made in japan -comes with falken ziex useable tyres -spec size:13inch lebar:5.0jj offset:42 pcd:110 for perodua kancil/rusa/toyota ke20 and same pcd cars RM777 nego Salak Tinggi/Nilai/KL/Putrajaya Call Man...
  3. Sony Xplod F7700 Cd Mp3 3d Graphic Display Player

-in good condition -malaysia spec fm tuner so no need booster to hear radio -high end model with crystal clear and powerful sound -Xplod 5band customize equalizer -nice and modern faceplate design -3d graphic display that very attractive and chooseable -plays Cd-r/Cd-rw/mp3/aux -6 slot...
  4. Want To Swap: 15" PIAA nakajima racing rims

Item swapped!!
  5. WTS: Dashboard/gear console/centre panel/suis

hi all got all these stuff to be sell after converting my dashboard.. price and details below with pic.. call-0127340334/0132004712.. location pandan indah ampang.. 1)wira dashboard centre panel>>> SOLD 2)gear console wira SE>>> SOLD 3)drink holder utk desbod ori...
  6. WTS: branded steering-momo and nardi

ALL STEERING SOLD!! 1)Momo race>>>SOLD 2)Momo Yellow >>>SOLD 3)Nardi torino>>>SOLD 4)Momo evo 1>>>SOLD
  7. Meter Wira 1.6 for SALE!!!

item sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. MOMO race complete for sale!!!

SoLd!! thnkz buyer!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I came across this product at one of the events I went to. Quite interesting product, the coolant is not waterbased and is completed water-free.

Evans Cooling

So what you do is you drain your engine of all the coolant, use their flush to clear out all traces of water from your radiator, then final fill using the performance water-free coolant.

Benefits include zero pressure at the radiator since there is no water. Meaning even when the engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience