1. D

99spec EJ7 B18B for sale!

Car is SOLD! thank you everyone...
  2. D

brontoks...what are you looking for?
  3. D

Yong_5290, PM you already :) xerofighter, you are right and thanks for the bump!
  4. D

not 4.75, more like 4.68....
  5. D

yeah, have done a lot on the car since the last time u saw it. dunno yet, most probably will buy an uncle car...hehe
  6. D

yes i remember you! are u still using the rims?
  7. D

hi areignz, thanks for your comment. Yes, this is very USDM, it is like a younger brother to b20b :) btw, thanks for all your PM's, all replied! and yes, car is still available
  8. D

all PM's replied!
  9. D

location pj/damansara loan i think can go up to 30+k and depends on you papers...
  10. 99spec EJ7 B18B for sale!

-SOLD- Thank You!!!!
  11. D

Team 99ers - Civic 99 Spec Enthusiasts' Club

how to join team 99ers lah.... how many members now?
  12. D

why VTEC NOT open..even already 6500rpm.??

could be vtec solenoid...... i think stock b16a should open at 5,800rpm
  13. D

good honda workshop

piggyback or standalone, no problem, they can tune yup, they have wideband its near the taman bahagia lrt station, right in front of the traffic lights going to taman megah ming tein there... wow, yellow EK so fast completed the rebuilt? cool.....
  14. D

Where to change bushing for my EG

if u are around pj area u can try avantgarge mechanic near tmn bahagia, i did mine there. if change everything should be about 1k ++
  15. D

Parts for DOHC VTEC and others

fucker kamal.......my new job damn stress..... no time to do anything item 2 can give me free? hahaha
  16. brake pads

anybody knows where to buy mintex brake pads? and how much roughly? i wanna try out this brand....all help appreciated
  17. D

Engine conversion at Amoil? or other workshop?

try avantgarde mechanic......confirm will be satisfied. they do a lot of hondas also... look at sepat super fast car!! but yeah, eric and james also damn friendly
  18. D

endless brake pad

try looking at amoil.. i know they are selling there.....for ek is about 300++ per pair
  19. D

how to mod my engine ?

i think it also depends on ur budget and wat do u actually want? full race mods or just minor mods
  20. D

let's TT @ BurgerKing Hartamas

laugh what....what so funnyy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here it is, finally and exclusively on NihonCar.com, one of or probably THE most anticipated Japanese sportscars matchup of the year: the everlasting battle between two kings of rally stages over the last decades; the Subaru Impreza WRX STi versus the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X!

Over the past few years we had the privilege to test drive some pretty amazing and exclusive cars by each of those two manufacturers, for example...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience