Search results

1. S

d series auto oil

Why don't you get your mechanic to order in a cache of the stuff for you? Unless he's 250kms away as well, I'm sure he has a runner to fetch him things. As for my pun about the LSD, it was meant to help establish on what plane does your need for gearbox oil extend beyond oem. No offense...
  2. S

d series auto oil

I vaguely remember something my independent mechanic told me about the oem Honda ATF/MTFs having a distinct 'conditioning' additive to them that is specific to Honda trannies which help to maintain the synchros ~/= smoother, notch-free shifting. Perhaps one of the resident gurus here can...
  3. S

What Car Would You Buy Your Girlfriend/Wife ?

She takes LRT = I get new car = WIN
  4. S

K20A kakis Head Count (EP3 or DC5)

@ Civic-R, yurigtr, shiroitenshi Hey you guys, thank you for paying attention and responding to my 'little' dilemma (most would brand it insignificant) especially shiro-san for that magazine-article-worthy write-up which imho would shame some of the self proclaimed "Q and A" experts in our...
  5. S

Civic-R: Hi, which part of my question confuses you? The concept of idling or what I want answered? :hmmmm: Let me try to rephrase. Basically I want to know whether a 1-1.2k rpm level is an acceptable range during engine 'warm-up'. Cheers!
  6. S

Hi Honda gurus, If you don't mind, can anyone who is familiar with the DC5r please tell me what the normal idling rpm at parking is supposed to be like? My 2-month old DC5r is teetering on 1-1.2k at start-up. I want to take it for a longer run but geez my area here now hardcore construction...
  7. S

find for F20C engine photo

Google I hear it works
  8. S

Honda Civic EH3/EG6 !!!!

PM ur contact dude. Looking for a car just like that.
  9. S

TYPE R DC2 with ING'S bodykit. for sale.

Hi bro, Could you send pics to [email protected] please? Thanks.
  10. S

NISMO Merchandise Collection 2007

Firstly, I'd like to apologize to the Skyline sifus in here for piggy-backing your section of ZTH because neither do I own that perfect machine which is a Skyline nor am I contributing anything Skyline-related. Secondly, Midship, do you stock Nismo products for the S15? If you do, then maybe...
  11. S

Latest Model H.civic 2.0 Tyre R Ready Stock

Personally I don't know which is more discouraging - the original poster (OP) who is trying to make a living possibly by directly selling or mediating the sale of the vehicle in question; or the hypocritical few (above) who'd rather nitpick over the OP's unfortunate grammar (and fail miserably...
  12. S

-eg6 for sales-

Bro, the pics are too small to see anything. Please mail the original sized ones to my email: [email protected] Interested. Thanks.
  13. S

Honda Integra Dc2

Dude, this car has been sold. Read properly la :listen:
  14. S

RX7 FC3S for Sale

Hi can send pics to [email protected] please? Thanks
  15. S

FS: Mazda RX7 FD-3S (M)

Hi Jason, I'll be going down to JB soon, probably in 1.5 weeks to view some car appointments so let us arrange to meet up when I have confirmed the exact date I will be there. In the mean time, could you please forward the initial pictures you posted to [email protected] bc I am having...
  16. S

EK 99 for sales

Car sold?? I spoke with you earlier and you claimed that the owner was in Ipoh therefore no opportunity to view the car because you yourself had no access or to quote yours truly, "I pun tak tahu kereta tu kat mana"; plus a whole lot of bullcrap. Seriously, if you insist that only serious buyers...
  17. S

Honda Civic EG6 for Sale

Sent u a new email.
  18. S

Honda Civic EG6 for Sale

Hi Hanjin. Would you please PM me your personal contact details so we can try to arrange something out? I am not a time-waster and have taken a keen interest in your ride; thanks =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey, i had got a problem here..my compressor sometime wont working even thought i had turn on my air cond..

well, here is the case;

1 day i go shopping and park beside road, then engine on and air cond on since my gf waiting me inside...(at here all okay, idling and air cond ok)

after i came back , the air cond become hotter like didn turn on acc and my rpm become 2500....the compressor not working..

then after sometime i turn off the air cond, my air cond okay again..

any sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience