Search results

1. bnr32

Evo 6 suddenly sluggish at high rpm's

Thanks for the suggestion I'll try it tmr :D btw egiewan maybe u can try playing around with the gain setting as it affects your turbo spool up apparently. If I remember correctly ur supposed to have the gain setting as high as u can without it overboosting at full boost. I never really tried...
  2. bnr32

Ya I've got a blitz ebc
  3. bnr32

Hey guys thanks for the suggestions but it's not clutch slip as far as I know. I've experienced it on my old car and it is like the car is falling into neutral all of a sudden right? Ie. Revs going up but caR not moving. Thing is, now the revs aren't even going up. I can hear the engine...
  4. Evo 6 suddenly sluggish at high rpm's

Hey guys need some opinions on this issue thats recently creeped up on me. The gist of it is im reaching full boost when im supposed to be, and I hear the engine working etc, but there seems to be a lack of power getting to the wheels. The engine doesnt sound like its misfiring or...
  5. bnr32

Exhaust Modification - Advice Needed

As I said before, boost will be affected slightly. As long as it maintains its peak boost without spiking, then earlier spool up is a good thing :D
  6. bnr32

Exhaust Modification - Advice Needed

Id recommend de-catting and getting custom piping for your catback along with a new high-flow muffler. Then later when you have the funds you can get your front pipe and the rest of it done. It doesnt have to be noisy to get a power increase, you can get a 'kotak' muffler instead of a cannon...
  7. bnr32

Share your problem with Ron 95 fuel!!!

The difference between 95RON and 97RON is that the 97 has a higher octane rating. In basic terms, it just means its a higher quality fuel, and has a higher chance of only combusting when its meant to combust. The higher the octane of the fuel, the less fuel has to be pumped in, resulting in...
  8. bnr32

WTA: Evo8 or Evo8 MR?

Preferably get someone with MUT to do it, as its quite tough to bleed the AYC system manually. But yeah voom voom voom from the rear does sound like an AYC related thing haha
  9. bnr32

Questiom about sport rim

pics would help
  10. bnr32

Help me solve my problem

Air may be leaking from somewhere which is why your boost wont go above 0. You can start checking from the air filter onwards, to your intercooler, to your plenum. Make sure everything is secure. Its either that, or it may be a problem with the vacuum hosing. Get a mechanic to double check...
  11. bnr32

Old car for old man!

Grats on the 32, i miss mine :( Edit: Give us some specs!! :P
  12. bnr32

tires

Agreed on the AD07's, but its also worth considering Goodyear Eagle F1's. Both are about on par in my books
  13. bnr32

How To Mod ? Toyota Innova

Changing the exhaust will probably give you 2hp extra at MOST. Not worth the extra noise in my opinion. All the 'easy' mods listed above like the spark plugs, air filter, ecu and all that wont give you any real increase in power. The mods recommended above (besides bolting on a turbo or running...
  14. bnr32

Lovely Neo to sell

:O Grippen brakes?
  15. bnr32

CHEETAH "Hood Lock"

Care to explain how this works? Im not that familiar with this kinda thing, but im looking at improving my car's security. So you can no longer open the bonnet with just the lever in the cabin? How does it 'prevent' someone from opening it? And for normal usage how would the owner open it? Thanks
  16. Alarm Shop

Hey guys, can any of you point me in the direction of a reliable and trusted alarm dealer/installer? Also, do any of you have any particular brand preference when it comes to alarms? So far, ive only got experience with Viper Alarms, and all I can say is no complaints, very simple and does...
  17. bnr32

RX8,Caldina or Altezza

I don't see a point in a Caldina unless you need the extra space it provides. An Altezza is a comfortable car, and the advantage is that it has probably more space interior space than an RX-8 with conventional 4 doors as well. The RX-8 would be my pick amongst the 3 though, as its a relatively...
  18. bnr32

Advice

Agreed, NGK ftw
  19. bnr32

my evo 6 planning to let go...

No la, I wish haha :(
  20. bnr32

WTB: CP9A Evo VI GSR

Yep, thanks KOB, im aware of that particular one for sale, but was just looking around hoping for more options. But as it stands I think I have already found the one for me, so thanks for all your help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone. I need a little help over here. Hope you all sifu can help me. OK, its like this.
last time i used e-manage but since my car got broke into so i jz left it with original ecu. the problem the sound of car is like having high cam but im on standard cam. So when i start the engine, i felt the whole car shaking until oil temp turn to optimum level. But still when i on the aircond, the rpm fall and once again this high cam like sound in which i have to set the timing a bit higher...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience