Search results

1. Car dvd,cd touch screen player

A car stereo for sale. With dvd function and touch screen. Excellent condition.....suitable for all cars. Selling: RM320 can nego Please call: 012-2977072 COD: Jalan Ipoh, Hartamas or Damansara Area.
  2. Wira 1.5 manual gearbox

An excellent condition wira manual gearbox to swap with auto. Interested, pls call me @ 012-2977072 Thanks
  3. Swap my wira 1.5 manual gearbox for auto gearbox

Dear members, I wish to swap my wira 1.5 manual sedan year 2000, gearbox for an auto gearbox. - my gearbox in excellent condition & regularly serviced - wish to swap with auto which is in good condition - since manual gb price is much higher, estimated rm500 more than auto, I just wish to swap...
  4. Panasonic single disc player

- GOOD CONDITION - 50w x 4 channel - hi power - lcd display illumination - user friendly price: RM160 nego call: 012-2977072 location for COD: jalan kepong, jalan ipoh, sri hartamas
  5. Honda Original Steering for all Honda Model

original Honda Steering Price: RM60 only Suitable for all Honda......
  6. Alpine CD player CDE-101E

- good condition - cash & carry price: RM310 can nego call: 012-2977072 Location: Jalan Kepong or Setapak CD Player in good working condition. Call only you are interested.
  7. problem with my MFD

hi guys....selamat hari raya & happy holiday my BNR34 V-Spec facing some problem with the MFD, the screen only appeared 4 japs words, after translating its "initial setup" and some other words which we don understand. it is a square box appeared in black n white..then the GTR word doesnt come...
  8. another scam or not

some forummer came to me to check on this site: WTS Myvi, Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW! i am not sure whether its a scam or not unless somebody with solid evidence or already get conned then we can confirm its a scam....did anyone from here "kena" from this. personally i find the prices for...
  9. Car Enthusiast meeting Funny Car Enthusiast

hi, today i was cruising along the usual route around my housing area, i saw a funny SUV with super GT wing on top of its roof....walao eh....he really a Funny one...so i snap some pics and thinking of starting a thread for all to share what are the real car enthusiast will do to their car to...
  10. Motul Oil & AYC Diaqueen fluid

clearing my store: - 1 new bottle of Motul Synergie 6100 15-50W engine oil, brand new & 1 bottle Diaqueen AYC 1 litre bottle with 80% content. Both selling in package: rm200 altogether..... call: 0122977012 and COD at kepong area
  11. HALTECH E11v2......

dear sifus & tuners, i wish to know more about this engine management system....anybody using this.... wish to have some share of knowledge here... thanks in advance.:wavey:
  12. Sales Advisor for National Car

job opening at KL area good renumeration package min commission from Rm500 up to Rm1500 per unit note: for those who are aiming for high income and willing to work hard for it, this is the opportunity to work at a NEWLY SET UP 3S CENTRE in the CENTRE OF TOWN job criteria: - minimum SPM...
  13. sports steering selling cheap

suitable for any car come with boss kit simple and sporty design selling cheap: rm50nett call: 012-2977012 & 012-2069363
  14. Thule Utility Box with stand BESTDEAL

Thule multi purpose utility box for most cars - easy to install - easy to use - light weight but durable - come with security lock - water proof - huge capacity to fit any items special price for a BRAND NEW for the price of used unit: rm1380 only. new one from Thule cost about estimated...
  15. clutch plate for 1.6 wira or satria

clutch plate and clutch cover for 4g92 engine.... still in working condition - just removed from a satria 1.6 coz owner upgrade to racing clutch pls grab this fast: rm80 ....now RM60.00 hurry!!! location: kepong call: 012-2977012
  16. volt stabilizer for sale

volt stabilizer with complete grounding wires. special sale: rm80 only call: 012-2977012, 012-2069363
  17. EvolutionZ

Localized Lancer GT - coming soon?

guys, some snapshots i saw in online....localized Lancer GT......i wander how much P will be selling this. :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
  18. CAR with disappearing door....

wander whether our local car manufacturer will consider this kind of doors.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAtkoje4-eM
  19. EvolutionZ

Do you make these 10 mistakes that drive women away? 18sx

hi guys, something i found interesting and would like to share with you all.......enjoy reading it....:) Dear Friend, Even the best lovers are often guilty of mistakes in the bedroom... often WITHOUT ever knowing it. It's just a fact of life. But...
  20. evo owners - sharing bad experience

this thread is not to flame anyone - just to share my dilemma in car repair - its being wonderful owning an Evo but sad that my doctors not treating his patient well......until now i still have faith in my doctor to treat my sick car well....lets see came back from gymkhana - steering rack...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i plan to convert my new inspira to evo x bodykits. Any ideas from anyone if i order the bodykits from the shop, then ask them to spray 1st, once they done then only call me come to fix. Coz nornally i saw is u have left the car few days at thier shop for them to fix....touch up...then only spray. Any bodykits 's shop can do spray 1st then only fix into car. Plug n play mah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience